Glitched trophies

duboiszack

The Number one trophy and the Grand Blast master trophy appear to be glitched at the moment. I also earned a couple trophies before I should of. It gave me the Top player trophy before I reached rank 10 and it gave me the Grand Blast winner trophy after only winning one match in the tournament not the whole tournament. I'm not sure if these played a part in me not earning the trophies, I just know that they're not unlocking for me. I tried started a new profile and playing until I got rank 1 again and it still didn't unlock. Despite these issues it's still a fun little game, I just recommend waiting for a patch before playing if your in it for trophies.

• Like 2

On 25.05.2019 at 11:58 AM, duboiszack said:

The Number one trophy and the Grand Blast master trophy appear to be glitched at the moment...

Same thing happened to me. Top Player trophy pop up when I was at 28th spot in STB ranking. When I reach out 1st place in STB, Number One trophy didn't unlocked. It has to be way around, because there are platinum achievers on PSN. @duboiszack If you found how to unlock those trophies, please let us know.

• 5 months later...