Travis Strikes Again is coming to PS4!

MOE~ :awesome: 

I've heard a lot of good things about this one so I'm glad that I get the chance to play it. I'll definitely be buying it on day one. ^_^ I've only played the first game in the series (since it's the only one on PlayStation). I'd appreciate it if they remastered the first two games for PS4.

• Like 1

after seen how train wreck Travis Strikes Again on the switch was i'm no longer interested in this game anymore hopefully one day will be a PS plus game where I can play it without paying too much for it.

this game is the brick wall that is holding NMH3 hostage, it need to be sold well so we can have NMH3, they thought the switch alone with its install base is enough to reach that goal not to mention the portability, I know that the no more hero install base is on Nintendo's platforms but seriously, you need something to sell well then you really need to add PC and ps4.

hopefully NMH3 to be released multiplatform, and please port NMH1 to the ps4, also the second game if they could. 

Edited by yellowwindow7
forgot to add something.

Awesome. Really liked how quirky and unique Heroes' Paradise was on the PS3 and even though I didn't play NMH 1 & 2 on the Wii, I always heard great things about them. Glad to see Travis Strikes Back is coming over to PS4. ^_^

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Complete Edition will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on October 17 in North America and Europe. The PlayStation 4 version will be published by XSEED Games in North America and Marvelous Europe in Europe, while the PC version will be published by Marvelous Inc. worldwide.

https://gematsu.com/2019/08/travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes-complete-edition-launches-october-17-in-north-america-and-europe

As a Let It Die big Fan and player And Grassopher Fan i was So excited for this, then i heard that Suda is an idiot and put Travis 3 only on Switch So i'll get this one but on a big Sale surely not day one, i don't wanna to Someone that could have put his new game on every console.... Which is a Pity, i tried and loved the Ps3 one.

• 2 weeks later...