Does it get easier?

supertrunksman

On 28.05.2019 at 3:08 PM, supertrunksman said:

I have switched auto-braking to 'Off' and stopped trying to drift through every turn and am starting to see improvements.

Drifting is working wonders only if you`re really really good doing it. But if you decent better use brakes. Also if you have problems try different car.

Edited by Beliar4
Add new text line

If you are not fast enough try another controller. On some older controllers the game is not registering full throttle and you lose out seconds on a full run. I have tested this with 4 controllers and keep getting the same result. 

For what it’s worth, I was struggling badly on the Ignition DLC. I am terrible at racing games, as it is. But I wasn’t crashing, but just couldn’t seem to get the turns as fast as the ghost, and was almost always at least a full second above time for Lykan Hot Lap. My braking assist was on low, and after shutting it completely off, I got almost a half second under par on my first try! 

It's probably the best simarcade racer out there that has the smoothest learning curve. You may suck now, but keep playing a bit each day and it gets better.

I've honestly went from hating this game to getting addicted in finishing the DLCs faster than I expected.