Chris-F124

Telltale Games being removed

88 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Well I can tell you with 100% certainty that Tales of Monkey Island is not on PS Now in NA. I've never heard of EU PS Now having games that NA didn't, only the other way around, but maybe this time EU has something extra.

Nope EU Guy here and yeah its not accessible, also I love how this person is stealing info from this thread without credit

I mean I get it but damn they couldn't even get the information right.

6 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Nope EU Guy here and yeah its not accessible, also I love how this person is stealing info from this thread without credit

Stealing information? All they had to do was look up the telltale games on the Playstation store to see if it was still there or not.

3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Stealing information? All they had to do was look up the telltale games on the Playstation store to see if it was still there or not.

Including the disc information that I posted like 20 mins before they just happen to create that thread?.... Yeah I think not...

Oh and copying the direct format thing this post on this thread

Edited by BTHRZeroX

1 minute ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Including the disc information that I posted like 20 mins before they just happen to create that thread?.... Yeah I think not...

Ahh, I see what you're talking about now. I would just ask them to link to your post or something- especially since you were checking EU disks and that thread is for NA so (although unlikely), there might be differences. 

Just now, Kittet3 said:

Ahh, I see what you're talking about now. I would just ask them to link to your post or something- especially since you were checking EU disks and that thread is for NA so (although unlikely), there might be differences. 

Yeah I mean I am all for fair use of information but correct information is better xD

19 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Ok, thanks for confirming that even if it still shows up on PS Now, it's not working.

I will see if I grab the others tomorrow (if it ends up being to late, I will have to look for the disc version of Batman Enemy Within, since that's what I'm more interested in) 

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, thanks for confirming that even if it still shows up on PS Now, it's not working.

I will see if I grab the others tomorrow (if it ends up being to late, I will have to look for the disc version of Batman Enemy Within, since that's what I'm more interested in) 

from what I can tell from the discs I got this week, they will always be safe as the episodes I have download are not the ones on the store front. It still says I can buy them even though I have them, and the download list links to a different page for that episode one that is not found via searching.

1 minute ago, BTHRZeroX said:

from what I can tell from the discs I got this week, they will always be safe as the episodes I have download are not the ones on the store front. It still says I can buy them even though I have them, and the download list links to a different page for that episode one that is not found via searching.

That's good to know! 

28 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

I'm sorry. I didn't know you had also created a list since I haven't been to this post in days. I looked up all the information on my PSN store in North America. I wanted people to have easy access since this can be confusing since I always saw this thread pop up on the homepage.

The thread you made has made this one die out fairly quickly.

2 hours ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Not Speculation at all, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future, Game of Thrones, Minecraft Story Mode + DLC, and Minecraft Story Mode Season Two are all removed from the store right now.

If you haven't done so before you can no longer download Episode 1 of any of them or buy the season passes.

Oh sh*t, yeah I own those games thats why I didnt know whats happening because they are all on the store for me. Guess im getting the Batmans. I recommend people get the Guardians of the Galaxy game. Iv played most telltale games and that one is up there with my favourites.

10 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

When you go to download it, it gives you an option of episodes 2-6 because they are considered DLC. If you don't select any and just click download, then episode 1 will download on its own. (I confirmed with my own copy of Game of Thrones)

Edit;

This is because BttF was released as a single game. Game of Thrones and a majority of Telltale games were released by episodes, with only the first episode being classified as a game and the rest being classified as DLC. 

Haha, oops. Thanks for clearing that up