So Close to platinum, yet so far

Kaldunaa

OK, so 8 more trophies and platinum is mine. Now I am doing some misc trophies via chapter select. Are there any glitched or bugged trophies that I need to be aware of? Need 3 runes to earn "Circle is complete" trophy, also 2 weapons to master, few mission challenges and 9 logs, with some collectibles here and there. Not really want to start from the scratch for Runes or for collectables so any help is appreciated. Thanks

• Like 1

Several of the trophies have been reported as glitched or glitchy at some point but the Circle is Complete is the most notorious one for randomly bugging out. You can prevent this trophy from glitching, by ensuring you do all the runes when you first encounter them and not later on via chapter select. The Weapon Mastery and Log trophies should be ok if you have the latest patch installed but that's still no guarantee of success so make tons of backups so you have something to fall back on if a trophy does bug out.

If a trophy does glitch and restoring a backup doesn't work, then your only option is to delete everything and start over entirely from scratch :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

thanks guys! I am backing up saves constantly. So I am not doing rune trials from menu but, going to do from chapter select, lets hope it works. only 3 runes are missing though. wish me luck. Wish I could have known this from beginning :( Already got "aquire all weapon mods" trophy via chapter select and "argent fiend" as well

On 28.5.2019 at 8:37 AM, Kaldunaa said:

Aaaaand it glitched ofc, have to another playthrough just for runes -_- ugh I hate that 

I had the glitch too! Later I tried to do it in one run, but no luck. Don‘t want to discourage you though. Maybe I did something wrong ^^

Just make sure to do it exactly as people over here say. Will try it myself, because how good the game is :-)

At least they could patch it, that, when you have the gold trophy for upgrading all runes, this one unlocks. But no ...

Edited by Alkuk