Question about incoming E3

9 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Speaking of E3 when does it start? 

The actual part where people can walk around and play the available demos and stuff starts on June 11th. I imagine the press conferences + any news on other new games that didn't warrant a conference would start 2-3 days before the 11th.

• Like 1

Code Vein is officially announced by its publisher and developer, Bandai Namco, to be coming to Xbox One, PC and PS4. It could potentially come to Switch too since the last game from the dev, God Eater 3, did. So, there are plenty of chances for an update on that one during E3, at Microsoft's and Nintendo's conferences.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony does another State of Play just before E3 to give a release window update on one of their 2019 fall releases, if there are any.

I just wanna see how amazing Devolver Digital’s show is again, they literally are one my e3 highlights :awesome: . Also would be cool to see some more of Battletoads even if it might not come to Sony consoles/though hopefully I’m wrong 

10 hours ago, Conker said:

I just wanna see how amazing Devolver Digital’s show is again, they literally are one my e3 highlights :awesome: .

Meh, the joke was funny the first time but the 2nd time it was just a repeat really and felt like some cringy edgelord teenager wrote it. Maybe this time around they could do something that'll catch us off-guard but I'm not sure if I'm going to stay up late to watch them this year, I'll catch up in the morning.

Only thing I'm really looking forward to is the rumoured Watch Dogs 3, I really enjoyed the first 2 and almost got plat on my old psn so soon enough I'll do another playthrough of both before the 3rd.

Also hoping for AC Remastered but I'm starting to lose hope..