"This content cannot be selected at this time"

I bought the season pass this morning and installed all of the DLC. However, none of it is showing up in-game. There are no new tombs or missions available on the map, and selecting the DLC tombs from the main menu gives me the message above. I've tried restarting the system, restoring my licenses, and playing offline. Nothing works.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Maybe this is dumb, but did you download all the dlc from the store? 

Every time I have a season pass and new content releases, I ALWAYS forget I have to actually go to the PS Store and "buy" it for free. Every. Damn. Time.

Oh, and also, if you're just starting the game, perhaps you can't do the dlc tombs yet? They are integrated into the world pretty seamlessly, so if you haven't accessed the areas yet, I could see that being a problem.

Edited by yowzagabowza

On 25/04/2019 at 8:37 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey duders,

so, I’m seeing that I’m not the only one who had serious problems with the DLC’s installing for this game - and with so many of them out now, I decided to make a new post just to let y’all know how I fixed it, as there seem to be a lot of methods proposed online in various places that did nothing for me.

The issue:

you download the dlc, Playstation store (both via the game and outwith it) say’s ‘available’ or ‘installed’, but it is not properly ‘activated’ in the game.

How you know it happened:

The game might give you a message saying it’s installed, and the PS4 notifications might be telling you it’s installed, but unfortunately that’s no guarantee it’s actually working ??.

The way to be sure is by going to the ‘Challenge Tombs’ option on the main menu, and look at the list of additional tombs. If any one has a little shopping cart icon... Congratulations! It’s fucked!

What won’t work (or didn’t for me anyways): 

*deleting all game data and reinstalling

*using a phone or ipad to go to the store and re-downloading

*going to the store via the two in-game methods (these think it’s already installed, so won’t let you re-download)

*going to the store via the Playstation XMB (these think it’s already installed, so won’t let you re-download)

*Restarting the Game

*Restarting the console

*Shouting expletives at it (though, I’ll admit, this may help your frustration in the short term, but probably not your marriage)

What DID work (for me anyways): 

1. Close game

2. Breath deeply and relax. (Optional, but recommended if you have spent more than an hour on previously outlined methods)

3. Go to Library from XMB

4. Find Shadow of the Tomb Raider

5. Go to download additional content

6. Select the specific dlc tomb pack/ packs that have issues. Select only the additional level pack, not any of the associated costume/weapon stuff. That comes with the main pack anyways.

7. Download them, One at a time, and wait for the message that it is installed before doing another one.

8. Repeat for all packs required.

9. Load game.

10. Check Challenge Tombs list. If you have no shopping carts, then it worked, and you can be sure the mission givers will show up in the main game world now.

11. Like this post. (Optional, but polite)

12. Have an apple. (Optional, but tasty)

13. There is no 13, but I don’t want this to be confused with a method to beat alcoholism.

Hope it works for any of you having same issues. :) 

Not sure if this is same issue you’re having, but this is a fix I found for my dlc issues

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Maybe this is dumb, but did you download all the dlc from the store? 

Every time I have a season pass and new content releases, I ALWAYS forget I have to actually go to the PS Store and "buy" it for free. Every. Damn. Time.

Oh, and also, if you're just starting the game, perhaps you can't do the dlc tombs yet? They are integrated into the world pretty seamlessly, so if you haven't accessed the areas yet, I could see that being a problem.

I did "buy" the DLC and in the store it says installed for all of them. I have 100% completion on my save file, so I'd hope I'd be ready to access the new tombs!

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Not sure if this is same issue you’re having, but this is a fix I found for my dlc issues

I saw your post on this, but when I go to addtional content, the only things I see are the Croft Edition Extras and the Digital Deluxe Edition Extras, neither of which I've purchased.

It's like the PSN Store doesn't recognize that the DLC packs I purchased are for my version of the game. It's insane.

I figured it out. My dad got me this for Christmas this past year, from Amazon. He accidentally bought me the UK version and not the US version. It finally hit me when I was looking at the cover and saw the PEGI rating. Ugh.

18 hours ago, simula67 said:

I did "buy" the DLC and in the store it says installed for all of them. I have 100% completion on my save file, so I'd hope I'd be ready to access the new tombs!

I saw your post on this, but when I go to addtional content, the only things I see are the Croft Edition Extras and the Digital Deluxe Edition Extras, neither of which I've purchased.

It's like the PSN Store doesn't recognize that the DLC packs I purchased are for my version of the game. It's insane.

I figured it out. My dad got me this for Christmas this past year, from Amazon. He accidentally bought me the UK version and not the US version. It finally hit me when I was looking at the cover and saw the PEGI rating. Ugh.

Oh, I guess my help didn't help, then?

Damn, turns out the regions are different? That's unfortunate. I don't know why Sony separates them like that.