Help with stash codes

Rammstone

On island 2 just behind the clothing store is a bunker. Can't find any note. 

Just north of west general store on island 2 is a park with a bunker. I've robbed every house in the vicinity but can't find a note

EDIT: Never mind, I got them

Edited by Rammstone

Assuming the codes are the same for every game, and not randomly generated, the code for the bunker behind the clothing shop on the second island is 1980. I couldn't find a note either but managed to guess it based on the era of time the game is set in. I can't remember where the other stash I guessed was but I had another stash where the code was something like 1986 where either I couldn't find a note or was unable to work out the clue and had to resort to guessing. 

If the code works for you we then know that potentially all the codes are the same for everyone. If it doesn't work they could be randomised and different for each player. 

Let me know how you get on. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sayaaaargh87 said:

Assuming the codes are the same for every game, and not randomly generated, the code for the bunker behind the clothing shop on the second island is 1980. I couldn't find a note either but managed to guess it based on the era of time the game is set in. I can't remember where the other stash I guessed was but I had another stash where the code was something like 1986 where either I couldn't find a note or was unable to work out the clue and had to resort to guessing. 

If the code works for you we then know that potentially all the codes are the same for everyone. If it doesn't work they could be randomised and different for each player. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Funnily enough just when you posted this I found the note, far away from where the bunker is. It was in a trailer north east on the same island. It was about a couple that met in 1980 in the clothing shop. Still stuck on the other one though, but yes the codes are the same for everyone

• Like 1

Hello, the code for the bunker in the park is 0728, if I remember it right !

I start having difficulties my self on a few ones. For instance, a code has been put to the trash and I can't find it in the waste disposal, or anywhere else.

The northern neighborhood of the first island is full of safe, and no idea where to find the solutions neither.

There is note saying that to buy eggs, you'll find the code where the lady loves to relax and read. I have no idea where it is, and not even what safe it concerns ahah !

And to finish, there is a safe with a story about children and "poop" or something like that, i'm french and i absolutely don't understand how to solve this. ?

I've found 93 stashes and 16 paints, so i'll help in return of course. 

40 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Hello, the code for the bunker in the park is 0728, if I remember it right !

I start having difficulties my self on a few ones. For instance, a code has been put to the trash and I can't find it in the waste disposal, or anywhere else.

The northern neighborhood of the first island is full of safe, and no idea where to find the solutions neither.

There is note saying that to buy eggs, you'll find the code where the lady loves to relax and read. I have no idea where it is, and not even what safe it concerns ahah !

And to finish, there is a safe with a story about children and "poop" or something like that, i'm french and i absolutely don't understand how to solve this. 1f605.png

I've found 93 stashes and 16 paints, so i'll help in return of course. 

Yeah, I edited the post cos I found both.

For the first one you have to go to the north east part of the island where the garbage dump is. About the eggs I think the neighbour just north had the safe. The others I can't really remember or maybe I am just confused. This journal system is such a mess in the game since I have no idea which ones I've used or where I got them from. Some of them I just brute forced so even though I got them open I never saw the clue

Did you take any note of where you found the paintings?

Edited by Rammstone

Unfortunately, i don't have much infos to share about paintings. I thought for a long time that or was random so i didn't pay attention. 

Went back to the garbage waste, don't find a thing... Arf ! ?

About that egg thing, i can't find the code because i did not pay attention when i had the first clue, vert smart of me.

Edited by Bearded_Jay
French auto cellphone trad...

2 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Unfortunately, i don't have much infos to share about paintings. I thought for a long time that or was random so i didn't pay attention. 

Went back to the garbage waste, don't find a thing... Arf ! 1f629.png

About that egg thing, i can't find the code because i did not pay attention when i had the first clue, vert smart of me.

I am pretty sure there is only one building at the garbage dump, it has a note and a painting inside if I remember correctly.

You can't remember where you picked up the egg note, is that what you mean?

That's it, i do have this egg clue, but i have no idea what it reffers to. Perhaps a stash that I already opened, i absolutely don't know.

2 more stashes and one painting, and i'm done.

Indeed, I actually had the code of the dump, I simply did not make the link between the safe, and the code. How stupid I am sometimes.

Yeah the journal isn't very helpful when you have picked up a ton of notes. They should have put a checkmark on the notes that have been used. 

Which island is the egg clue on? And what is the other stash you are missing or have you not found it yet?

I think, and i'm not absolutely positive, that it's on the third island. It's only a guessing because it's a quite recent note on my journal, so I guess i found it late in the game. But i'm not sure at all.

The 2 i'm missing are nowhere to be found at the moment, i'm searching every inch of the map to find them.

I just checked my journal and the one about the egg money was one of the first 10 I picked up so it must be on the first island. South side if I am not mistaken. But yeah you might already have opened the safe since it was in a separate building but its still worth checking that area for beeping just in case

Thanks a lot for your answers and your help. If this egg clue reffers to a safe from the first island, i'm pretty sure i already have it then.

I finished the paintings, but i absolutely can't find the 2 missing stashes. I've checked every inch of every block, of every island and nothing. Did someone steal the batteries from my detector? ?

Do you/someone remember a few stashes that were well hidden ? In a place where you absolutely don't go naturally ? Cause i'm out of ideas right now, i've been looking for quite some times, and i'm pretty suprised i still have undiscovered stashes after such a long time of playing...

Thanks in advance for the help guys !

4 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Thanks a lot for your answers and your help. If this egg clue reffers to a safe from the first island, i'm pretty sure i already have it then.

I finished the paintings, but i absolutely can't find the 2 missing stashes. I've checked every inch of every block, of every island and nothing. Did someone steal the batteries from my detector? 1f605.png

Do you/someone remember a few stashes that were well hidden ? In a place where you absolutely don't go naturally ? Cause i'm out of ideas right now, i've been looking for quite some times, and i'm pretty suprised i still have undiscovered stashes after such a long time of playing...

Thanks in advance for the help guys !

The only obscure stash I remember is the one on the island in the middle of the water in the second area. But I assume you've been there twice already for other reasons. Or maybe you missed it if you didn't have the detector at the time?

The only advice I have is to drive around each area as close to the edge as you possibly can. I found a few I was missing by doing this because they were hidden so close to the edge it wasn't beeping when you drove past on the road, even though it just looks like an empty area between the road and the edge.

Edited by Rammstone

29 minutes ago, Sanetsuken said:

There's a note on the first island in a trailer park, with a note stating that "you have to go back to the riverside cabin" because the guy that stole it never checked for a code. @Rammstone do you know where it is? or @Bearded_Jay  ?

Yes its the cabin in the far south east corner of the first area

Edited by Rammstone
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rammstone said:

Yes its the cabin in the far south east corner of the first area

you mean like literally by the waterfront south of the bridge to the third area?

Found it. Now to find the code for the one behind the clothing store in second area..

Edited by Sanetsuken

9 minutes ago, Sanetsuken said:

you mean like literally by the waterfront south of the bridge to the third area?

Found it. Now to find the code for the one behind the clothing store in second area..

The answer to that is in this thread ;)

17 hours ago, Rammstone said:

The only obscure stash I remember is the one on the island in the middle of the water in the second area. But I assume you've been there twice already for other reasons. Or maybe you missed it if you didn't have the detector at the time?

The only advice I have is to drive around each area as close to the edge as you possibly can. I found a few I was missing by doing this because they were hidden so close to the edge it wasn't beeping when you drove past on the road, even though it just looks like an empty area between the road and the edge.

Thanks a lot man, but i might have a problem with the game. Not sure and don't want to blame the game cause i suck, but i start wonder.

Found 98 in the rock quarry in the first area... i've been there at least 20 times. At some point, it beeped like nothing happened before ahah. If it makes the same for the last one, I might have to restart clean, cause it's guetting ridiculous.

Little question by the way. I don't know if you payed attention, but how many skill points did you have left when you found the last collectible ? Cause i'm one stash short, but 99 got me the last perk. Hope i don't have a little bug on my hand. ?

What I mean is : do you need to do everything in order to unlock every perks, or do you get it before collecting everything ? 

3 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Thanks a lot man, but i might have a problem with the game. Not sure and don't want to blame the game cause i suck, but i start wonder.

Found 98 in the rock quarry in the first area... i've been there at least 20 times. At some point, it beeped like nothing happened before ahah. If it makes the same for the last one, I might have to restart clean, cause it's guetting ridiculous.

Little question by the way. I don't know if you payed attention, but how many skill points did you have left when you found the last collectible ? Cause i'm one stash short, but 99 got me the last perk. Hope i don't have a little bug on my hand. 1f605.png

What I mean is : do you need to do everything in order to unlock every perks, or do you get it before collecting everything ? 

That is correct, I had 1 upgrade point left after getting all the upgrades

• Like 1