Help with stash codes

Rammstone

1 minute ago, Primus said:

I used it for the safe in the first house (first area near police station) where there is also a painting I mean.

Yeah, the note in the house tells you to go to the garbage dump. The one with the cabin is a different stash

Need help with a clue for the bunker safe in the docks on the 2nd island.

The clue reads 'I've put your poker winnings in the bunker like you asked. The code's just missing the ace you hit for your wheel'.

Maybe I'm just being stupid but I have no idea what this means. Can anyone help with this clue? 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Sayaaaargh87 said:

Need help with a clue for the bunker safe in the docks on the 2nd island.

The clue reads 'I've put your poker winnings in the bunker like you asked. The code's just missing the ace you hit for your wheel'.

Maybe I'm just being stupid but I have no idea what this means. Can anyone help with this clue? 

Thank you. 

You need to know poker for this one. A wheel is when you have the cards A,2,3,4,5 ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sayaaaargh87 said:

Thank you. I've played a fair bit of poker but never heard the term 'wheel'. I'd call that a 'straight' and aces are normally high where I'm from (10, J, Q, K, A). Maybe it's an American-ism? I don't know. But thank you

Yeah its a straight but the lowest straight is typically called a wheel. You just called it a straight so I guess that means the ace can be lower than 2 from what you have played as well ? just depends on the other cards

It looks like I'm shit out of luck and in need of some help. I've managed to collect 99/100 stashes with the help of the guide here. I've checked every location twice and I cannot find the missing one. Does anyone remember any of the stashes that did not beep when you get close to them or has my game glitched?

I've also had an issue with the flyers. I've got 14/15. I'm missing Art Dealer Flyer and for some reason it hasn't spawned even after robbing over 80 stores and 100+ houses. Apparently the flyers are completely random, but since I've gotten every other flyer multiple times (I've kept score for the past 5 hours), it looks the game is broken.

This is so tiresome. When do shitty game developers stop making people collect 100% of the collectibles? If they insist on doing that, they should at least check, double check and triple fucking check that the collectables aren't glitched.

2 hours ago, kmarsu said:

It looks like I'm shit out of luck and in need of some help. I've managed to collect 99/100 stashes with the help of the guide here. I've checked every location twice and I cannot find the missing one. Does anyone remember any of the stashes that did not beep when you get close to them or has my game glitched?

I've also had an issue with the flyers. I've got 14/15. I'm missing Art Dealer Flyer and for some reason it hasn't spawned even after robbing over 80 stores and 100+ houses. Apparently the flyers are completely random, but since I've gotten every other flyer multiple times (I've kept score for the past 5 hours), it looks the game is broken.

This is so tiresome. When do shitty game developers stop making people collect 100% of the collectibles? If they insist on doing that, they should at least check, double check and triple fucking check that the collectables aren't glitched.

@Bearded_Jay had the same issue as you and he said earlier in this thread that there was one stash south of the second island that wasn't beeping. Maybe if he sees this he can specify where it was, but I guess its worth checking out.

For the flyers it took me a very long time as well. I had 14/15 for ages before I managed to find the last one, and I had robbed well over 100 buildings at this point. And yes, they are completely random so you might just have been unlucky so far. There is however a chance some of the flyers only spawn in specific type of buildings. Like I found one in a guard house or whatever its called. These shacks that are typically in parking areas like outside of the police stations. The flyer I found here I can't remember ever seeing in a residential house, but it could have been a coincidence.

18 hours ago, Rammstone said:

@Bearded_Jay had the same issue as you and he said earlier in this thread that there was one stash south of the second island that wasn't beeping. Maybe if he sees this he can specify where it was, but I guess its worth checking out.

For the flyers it took me a very long time as well. I had 14/15 for ages before I managed to find the last one, and I had robbed well over 100 buildings at this point. And yes, they are completely random so you might just have been unlucky so far. There is however a chance some of the flyers only spawn in specific type of buildings. Like I found one in a guard house or whatever its called. These shacks that are typically in parking areas like outside of the police stations. The flyer I found here I can't remember ever seeing in a residential house, but it could have been a coincidence.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll go through them once more, but I need a few days to cool off. So frustrating to spend 5 hours collecting 99% of the collectables and then 5 more to try to get the remaining 1%.

Indeed there is a stash on the second island that wasn't beeping. I simply had a lot of luck.

You take the left side of the lake and go full south of the island. It's near the water next to a few trees if I remember it right. Don't know if that will help you @kmarsu, but I hope you will find it soon. 

• 1 month later...
On 26/05/2019 at 10:21 PM, Rammstone said:

On island 2 just behind the clothing store is a bunker. Can't find any note. 

Just north of west general store on island 2 is a park with a bunker. I've robbed every house in the vicinity but can't find a note

EDIT: Never mind, I got them

On 26/05/2019 at 10:21 PM, Rammstone said:

On island 2 just behind the clothing store is a bunker. Can't find any note. 

Just north of west general store on island 2 is a park with a bunker. I've robbed every house in the vicinity but can't find a note

EDIT: Never mind, I got them

What i did was draw a map of each islands and just circled the stashes in green and paintings in purple. Then write only the codes for each stash painting along with there location s ect :) was done in no time