Level 100 grind?

coolcol26

Those military base tricks normally get patched pretty quick so I'd get on that if that's the route you wanna go... If it even still works.

The best legit way though, play till you save up some money, can't remember how much. Buy the cheapest CEO office. At the computer in the CEO office there's a new mission that let's you level pretty quick by "buying and selling goods". You'll need to buy a few small warehouses through the computer to stash your goods in. These warehouses have a cooldown though, so you'll probably need 3 to get a good rhythm going. Then just do the buy mission for 1 crate of goods. Turn right around and do the sell mission for that crate. Rinse and repeat for the next warehouse. They take about 10 minutes to do both missions and net around 7500 rp. Just do one crate at a time though, any more makes the missions longer.

From 0 to 100 it takes like 35-40 hours. It's far and away the fastest legit method.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Not long + there are always something with double money and exp.  I'd say 30 hours TOPS.

oh good I was really dreading this grind

11 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Those military base tricks normally get patched pretty quick so I'd get on that if that's the route you wanna go... If it even still works.

The best legit way though, play till you save up some money, can't remember how much. Buy the cheapest CEO office. At the computer in the CEO office there's a new mission that let's you level pretty quick by "buying and selling goods". You'll need to buy a few small warehouses through the computer to stash your goods in. These warehouses have a cooldown though, so you'll probably need 3 to get a good rhythm going. Then just do the buy mission for 1 crate of goods. Turn right around and do the sell mission for that crate. Rinse and repeat for the next warehouse. They take about 10 minutes to do both missions and net around 7500 rp. Just do one crate at a time though, any more makes the missions longer.

From 0 to 100 it takes like 35-40 hours. It's far and away the fastest legit method.

thanks I'll give it a go

13 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

I think Id rather do it twice over legit than have to watch/listen to that video again... :blink:

lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, coolcol26 said:

Oh god I'm at level 33 and it's been a slow grind

You can definitely cut that time down by quite a bit though, especially if you only play double xp and even triple xp events. I played the heists and a bunch of other shits as well so that increased my time by a bit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mi2Lethal said:

You can definitely cut that time down by quite a bit though, especially if you only play double xp and even triple xp events. I played the heists and a bunch of other shits as well so that increased my time by a bit.

Yeah ive been trying to get the trophy for winning in each game mode and playing other games which has really slowed me down