Jason Voorhees

PhD is still obtainable from the broken patch

12 posts in this topic

Those who have been playing/boosting lately would know by now that environmental kills are semi broken because of the latest patch. Most assume that PhD in murder trophy is unobtainable right now which is false. The kills can still be initiated still by continuing the kill over and over until it works, which it will. The better solution is to not be the host in the match which seems to fix the bug. So yes the kills are broken, but not impossible to do.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:08 PM, Putrid_Bum said:

Those who have been playing/boosting lately would know by now that environmental kills are semi broken because of the latest patch. Most assume that PhD in murder trophy is unobtainable right now which is false. The kills can still be initiated still by continuing the kill over and over until it works, which it will. The better solution is to not be the host in the match which seems to fix the bug. So yes the kills are broken, but not impossible to do.

Can you be a bit more specific about redoing the kills? 

17 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

Can you be a bit more specific about redoing the kills? 

I can't be anymore specific than that. Do the environmental kill repeatedly until it works, being the host however should remove the need to do this at all since all kills work host side.

Edited by Putrid_Bum

On 27.05.2019 at 6:08 AM, Putrid_Bum said:

The better solution is to not be the host in the match which seems to fix the bug.

On 08.06.2019 at 0:44 PM, Putrid_Bum said:

I can't be anymore specific than that. Do the environmental kill repeatedly until it works, being the host however should remove the need to do this at all since all kills work host side.

You contradict with yourself. Being the host will help you get the kills done becasue connection will work on your favor. If you want to do the kill glitch let the other person be the host.

Yes it does. Do the platinum on either region and it will auto pop on the other, doesn't matter which one you do first.

20 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Do you know if PhD autopop in the other region’s game? If so, how?

it will autopop but you have to nudge the game to do so ;)

you have to do all requirements one time. like the 1000 kills, you have to kill one and will geht the 1000 kills trophy and the phd in murder too. but all things you had to do once like killing jason, you will have to do that again, too.

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhunting

4 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

it will autopop but you have to nudge the game to do so ;)

you have to do all requirements one time. like the 1000 kills, you have to kill one and will geht the 1000 kills trophy and the phd in murder too. but all things you had to do once like killing jason, you will have to do that again, too.

Does it come out with an order that is messed up like getting 500 kills before you get one, etc?

8 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Does it come out with an order that is messed up like getting 500 kills before you get one, etc?

No the trophy pops the moment you meet the requirements. When you hit jason with the gun you get the trophy for 13 hits with that and when you take off his mask you get the trophy for 13 times taking it off and so on. nothing the leaderboard doesn't know about or would flag as far as I know..

i just started last week and got phd, just marked each kill off the list. some of the descriptions i was unsure about so i put a ? next to my list just in case i had to re find the object. it popped for me when it should have. i actually thought i would of had to do a few more. theres also kills that dont seem to count towards it. i also hosted in a private match as the killer and it was ok

On 12/07/2019 at 8:04 AM, melodicmizery said:

i just started last week and got phd, just marked each kill off the list. some of the descriptions i was unsure about so i put a ? next to my list just in case i had to re find the object. it popped for me when it should have. i actually thought i would of had to do a few more. theres also kills that dont seem to count towards it. i also hosted in a private match as the killer and it was ok

PhD was a bit “iffy” when me and my mates got the platinum, both in a good and bad way. I had 1 friend do every kill besides like 3 or 4 and it popped, another who had to do the wall kills a few times in order for it to pop. Not sure if it’s been fixed or it’s the same but it can be slightly bugged, like most of the game. 😂

On 05/07/2019 at 11:50 PM, VoidVictorious said:

I mean more for matches and counselor kills.

If I remember correctly no it won’t pop the trophies out of order. If you’re referring to auto popping the other region and getting 1000 matches trophy before 500, no it won’t happen.