What Game of Thrones character are you?

RadiantFlamberge

https://www.thequiz.com/which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you/

I just now took this one & got Daenerys Targaryen as my result. Sounds about right. There are 25 questions. Enjoy! ?

Daenerys Targaryen

You are obviously a born leader who genuinely cares about humanity. Making the world a better place is paramount, but so is claiming what's yours. You are incredibly strong and should never be underestimated. When the smoke clears, you will be left standing.

Jaime Lannister.

People may see you as selfish, but really, you'd just do anything to protect the ones you love. At times, you are loyal to a fault, but your word is important to you. Although you've made mistakes in the past, there's no denying that you're a hero.

I got Cersei... I can live with that

Nothing is more important to you than family...well, except maybe power. Although you hold your loved ones dear, you will not accept betrayal of any kind. Having fought long and hard for your place in the world, you'd rather die than give it up. You may not be honorable, but somehow you always seem to land on your feet.

Sansa Stark

People may not always know what to make of you. There is a hidden depth to you that cannot be easily summed up. Although you've suffered terrible experiences, they have ultimately only made you stronger. You are poised to accomplish more than you ever thought possible.

Also can tap into Phoenix Force

Edited by Ilzaki

• 4 weeks later...

Daenerys Targaryen

You are obviously a born leader who genuinely cares about humanity. Making the world a better place is paramount, but so is claiming what's yours. You are incredibly strong and should never be underestimated. When the smoke clears, you will be left standing.