People are trying to do busines here. Is it OK?

I found one guy who using different accounts promote himself in the Boosting Sesions. He create boosting session using alt account where he says what he (main account) is very cool guy, he has 24 ps3 and 14 ps4, he want to help everybody to get online trophies. He post in other people boosting sessions the same things. People invite him to boosting group chats. He arrange short boosting session to prove what he really has a lot of ps4 and post the foto of his room full of tvs and ps4s.

He promiss to help everybody to get online trophies quick. People trust him and stop to boost. Why you should spend hundreds of hours trying to get for example 40000 kills in Battlefield Hardline if this good samaritan promiss to help you to get 40000 kills during few hours?

In couple days people start asking him when he ll help. He answer what he cant help nearest time cause he is very busy helping to other people WHO PAY MONEY for his help in the same game.

So he (or group of players) just promote his business here. I dont know if he allowed to do it here but he lies and ruins boosting sessions cause ppl stop to boost

Didn't really understand any of what OP said, which only adds to the mystery. If they "stop to boost" aren't they boosting anyway?

Is the problem that he charges for his help, or that he's so busy helping people who pay for his help that he can't help you "stop to boost"?

How is he operating so many PS4's at the same time? Is he some sort of octopus like creature?

He must charge exorbitant rates to counter the massive electric bill he is probably facing, if so, how is this in any way worth it for him?

I'm so confused.

• Like 4

Just now, reinhardtwlhelm said:

I have no idea how someone would be able to do that and why people would pay for that kind of thing so I'm not even sure if that is allowed or not

if it's all legit i don't see an issue. doing it for money starts to cross the line :(.

Hmm, message me the persons username and any examples of sessions or comments in other sessions so I can investigate :ninja:

Yeah quite the phenomenon recently with kids abusing sessions to try to start businesses and promote their random Discord sessions, we got some entrepreneurs here :facepalm: 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SkyMason said:

Didn't really understand any of what OP said, which only adds to the mystery. If they "stop to boost" aren't they boosting anyway?

Is the problem that he charges for his help, or that he's so busy helping people who pay for his help that he can't help you "stop to boost"?

How is he operating so many PS4's at the same time? Is he some sort of octopus like creature?

He must charge exorbitant rates to counter the massive electric bill he is probably facing, if so, how is this in any way worth it for him?

I'm so confused.

He lie when promiss to help people. He lie when join boosting sessions. I want these kind of trolles or businesmen get ban or red mark in boosting session

Edited by IoIly

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hmm, message me the persons username and any examples of sessions or comments in other sessions so I can investigate :ninja:

Yeah quite the phenomenon recently with kids abusing sessions to try to start businesses and promote their random Discord sessions, we got some entrepreneurs here :facepalm: 

Sent

Niemand will Geld von dir ... Niemand sagt, ich helfe dir ... Du schreibst mir und mir, du ...

Also, was steigert? 

Einige Gamer treffen sich in einer Lobby und schieben Rangs hoch oder so .... Ich denke, die meisten von ihnen haben einen oder zwei Bots, um es schneller zu machen. Und das Problem ist, dass ich so viel haben? Ich habe in diesem Jahr über 700 € für ps + bezahlt und es ist mein Ding, mit welchem Konto ich spielen möchte. Also sei nicht böse, wenn ich nicht mit dir spiele. 

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hmm, teilen Sie mir den Benutzernamen der Person und Beispiele für Sitzungen oder Kommentare in anderen Sitzungen mit, damit ich nachforschen kann :ninja:

Ja, das Phänomen, dass Kinder in letzter Zeit Sessions missbrauchen, um Unternehmen zu gründen und für ihre zufälligen Discord-Sessions zu werben. Wir haben hier einige Unternehmer :facepalm: 

When you Have questions ask me.... 

Edited by blackshirt1bs

11 minutes ago, blackshirt1bs said:

Niemand will Geld von dir ... Niemand sagt, ich helfe dir ... Du schreibst mir und mir, du ...

Also, was steigert? 

Einige Gamer treffen sich in einer Lobby und schieben Rangs hoch oder so .... Ich denke, die meisten von ihnen haben einen oder zwei Bots, um es schneller zu machen. Und das Problem ist, dass ich so viel haben? Ich habe in diesem Jahr über 700 € für ps + bezahlt und es ist mein Ding, mit welchem Konto ich spielen möchte. Also sei nicht böse, wenn ich nicht mit dir spiele. 

Why did you post in English and then translate the post into German? I love this thread

edit: I'm sure he has questions now lmao

Edited by SkyMason

15 minutes ago, blackshirt1bs said:

Also, was steigert? 

15 minutes ago, blackshirt1bs said:

Also, was steigert? 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7mC03aWsAUnmwO?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by IoIly

1 minute ago, blackshirt1bs said:

? And did i write that i want money from you? 

Some people give me voluntary money for my electricity...... Your problem is that you ask me and i Have no  time for you..... ? Great

I told what you lie. I told what you ruin boosting sessions. Nobody from our large boosting group did not get help from you. You came to our chat, offered help everybody. Invited some people to short boosting session to promote your business. Next day you told what you are busy 

helping people who pay to you

I make this to help you and now you are angry.... Second day in a Group of 30 players and the first one gets help and now this her and that only because you was Not the first of 30 people ?‍♂️

And Sure i Have other people that i help.... Some one of you invite me i never want to get in this Group 

Well anyway I have to close the session because it’s not an actual session - it’s just some guy saying to add another guy

Also please note we also don’t allow people using the sessions feature to offer payment services (for obvious reasons), whether or not that’s what was actually being done in this case is besides the point

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1