Stuck on MotoGP 14 event.

BrettyBoy

Is that the one at Valancia where you have to beat Barros? I found that on the PS3 version there wil sometimes be 2 drivers named Barros in the race. So you need to actually finish first in the race to beat the challenge. If you are having trouble getting to first, try to not overdrive the bike but keep it gentle. This track needs that even in the best conditions, let alone with this bike and the weather.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Is that the one at Valancia where you have to beat Barros? I found that on the PS3 version there wil sometimes be 2 drivers named Barros in the race. So you need to actually finish first in the race to beat the challenge. If you are having trouble getting to first, try to not overdrive the bike but keep it gentle. This track needs that even in the best conditions, let alone with this bike and the weather. 

Event is called ‘Just like Barros’ and thanks for the tip, man. I only need this one trophy to obtain the platinum but struggling with this event and once I beat the event, my platinum is obtained.

Edited by BrettyBoy

Yeah then we are talking about the same one. I needed about 3 or 4 tries for that one after getting most of the others ones on the first attempt. Like I said, try to be smooth on the throttle. You will reel him in more easily then, even if it does not feel like it at first. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By the way, I won been 2nd place, I think you just need to at least be 2nd place while also beating Barrow in the mix plus you also need to cross the finish line.

I thought I’d share this since it’s helpful to know.

Edited by BrettyBoy

• 1 year later...
On 07/05/2021 at 10:34 AM, MarSSSteR said:

this event is on easy: hard. if you play a lot of kinds of games, this event is a horror. don't know why they didn't test/patch it. hate it.

At least it’s doable, well, depending on the person I suppose.