Can't connect to Hydra

Hello. Anytime I try to access the online missions, I get an error message. "Game connection to the server lost, we cannot connect you to Hydra." Net status is good according to the game itself (all ok and green) but I can not connect. Is there anyone out there whose had the same issue? Any solution? thanks.

EDIT - Problem solved here:

Edited by daconma
Solution
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hate to revive this. But has anybody else been having issues going online? I've never been able to connect online for the few weeks or so I've been playing. I've reset everything multiple times, but nothing works. Tried using wifi since I normally use wired.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, i Had the same issue and did find a Solution. It instantly worked by booting up the game, load your save and then going to PS4 settings and running an internet test. After that when i clicked on „online“ i didnt have any online issues anymore. Just Go to the next fast Travel Point and pass some time. I´ve got an online vendetta the First time with this.

looked at least one hour in the Internet for this Solution so i Hope it works out for all of you! Cheers

• Like 2

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Inuty said:

Ok, i Had the same issue and did find a Solution. It instantly worked by booting up the game, load your save and then going to PS4 settings and running an internet test. After that when i clicked on „online“ i didnt have any online issues anymore. Just Go to the next fast Travel Point and pass some time. I´ve got an online vendetta the First time with this.

looked at least one hour in the Internet for this Solution so i Hope it works out for all of you! Cheers

Thanks for the glimmer of hope, people still seem to be unlocking this, so hopefully it can work.

EDITED......

Big Thanks to Inuty....

Gave his method a crack took a few fast travels in a row, about 5 but a online vendetta appeared.

Completed it then one appeared straight after i'd finished, looks like the flood gates have now opened....

Give it a crack microsoftmouse.....

Edited by motoboy76
Double post
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Inuty said:

Thanks man! Looks like its working! I contacted WB games and they game me a bunch of fixes that are very complicated. This is really easy! ?

• Like 1

@motoboy76 @DragonflySoldier

thanks for verifying my Solution.

honestly the Solution just Sounds stupid so i‘m glad it‘s Not only a coincidence that it worked for me that way :D 

think this will help a lot of People until the Servers will be shut down. Don‘t think there will be any Patch to fix this Problem anymore from developers side.

Edit:

Created a new topic that people can find the solution faster here in the forum :) 

Edited by Inuty

16 minutes ago, Inuty said:

@motoboy76 @DragonflySoldier

thanks for verifying my Solution.

honestly the Solution just Sounds stupid so i‘m glad it‘s Not only a coincidence that it worked for me that way :D 

think this will help a lot of People until the Servers will be shut down. Don‘t think there will be any Patch to fix this Problem anymore from developers side.

Thank you for posting this, i was starting to think that the Plat was out of reach....

19 hours ago, Inuty said:

Oh hell yes! Thanks man, I got a big list of fixes from customer support today and I was about to post them, but if that works I’ll be giving that a go instead ??

thanks guys!