Great trophy list

shakie19

Yay! This is an easy plat and definitely will have a lot of fun doing it ...Thank God there are no grinding and online trophies 

Winning in the rain seems to be a tricky trophy to get and maybe will only be achieved in English grounds cause there are more chances of rain affected games when compared to Australian grounds 

36 minutes ago, shakie19 said:

A great list. No multiplayer/difficulty trophies.

Looks like a 2-3/10 30 hour game for me. Only trophy which probably could be an issue is challenge accepted as I haven’t tried that mode yet.

It’s not that tough ...Just complete the scenarios and we will get the trophy...I think this is the easiest plat when compared to all other big ant Cricket games ??

14 hours ago, Hiten_Shah said:

Yay! This is an easy plat and definitely will have a lot of fun doing it ...Thank God there are no grinding and online trophies 

Winning in the rain seems to be a tricky trophy to get and maybe will only be achieved in English grounds cause there are more chances of rain affected games when compared to Australian grounds 

It’s not that tough ...Just complete the scenarios and we will get the trophy...I think this is the easiest plat when compared to all other big ant Cricket games 1f607.png1f60e.png

They are all very easy IMO Grinding trophies requires no skill.

1 hour ago, reiner- said:

Nice. 

There are some cricket fans here. It's been a long time between cricket games for me. The last one being Shane Warnes Cricket. 1f627.png

Will be checking this new one out.

Ashes Cricket (2017) was pretty decent and the trophies were quite easy to get.