shakie19

Great trophy list

17 posts in this topic

A great list. No multiplayer/difficulty trophies.

 

Looks like a 2-3/10 30 hour game for me. Only trophy which probably could be an issue is challenge accepted as I haven’t tried that mode yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! This is an easy plat and definitely will have a lot of fun doing it ...Thank God there are no grinding and online trophies 

Winning in the rain seems to be a tricky trophy to get and maybe will only be achieved in English grounds cause there are more chances of rain affected games when compared to Australian grounds 

36 minutes ago, shakie19 said:

A great list. No multiplayer/difficulty trophies.

 

Looks like a 2-3/10 30 hour game for me. Only trophy which probably could be an issue is challenge accepted as I haven’t tried that mode yet.

It’s not that tough ...Just complete the scenarios and we will get the trophy...I think this is the easiest plat when compared to all other big ant Cricket games 😇😎

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be platinuming this, can't wait to play. Loved Ashes Cricket.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks a little too easy to me. They're well known for having at least one trophy that makes you want to punch your own teeth out. Which I don't necessarily mind as it keeps me playing for longer. 

 

Looking forward to jumping into it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chiino82 said:

Any details on a release date etc?  

tomorrow 28th

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

tomorrow 28th

Sweet, i'll wait a little for a price drop and to see how many glitched trophies etc there are. 

 

But list does look like a great improvement over the Bradman games!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Could someone explain the plat name to me?

Generally speaking if someone collects a lot of trophied in real life, they'd need a cabinet to store them, hence Cabinet Maker

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hiten_Shah said:

Yay! This is an easy plat and definitely will have a lot of fun doing it ...Thank God there are no grinding and online trophies 

Winning in the rain seems to be a tricky trophy to get and maybe will only be achieved in English grounds cause there are more chances of rain affected games when compared to Australian grounds 

It’s not that tough ...Just complete the scenarios and we will get the trophy...I think this is the easiest plat when compared to all other big ant Cricket games 1f607.png1f60e.png

They are all very easy IMO Grinding trophies requires no skill.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

They are all very easy IMO Grinding trophies requires no skill.

Yep but they do take up our precious time 😌

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in time for the Cricket world cup! 

 

Any idea on the controls? Hope they are the same as the previous Ashes games! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice. 

There are some cricket fans here. It's been a long time between cricket games for me. The last one being Shane Warnes Cricket. 😧

Will be checking this new one out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, reiner- said:

Nice. 

There are some cricket fans here. It's been a long time between cricket games for me. The last one being Shane Warnes Cricket. 1f627.png

Will be checking this new one out.

Ashes Cricket (2017) was pretty decent and the trophies were quite easy to get. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring the Paine could be tricky/annoying depending on how hard it is to get caught-behind wickets in the game.

Edited by mickeycdesign
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.