Pure as Driven Snow Glitch

So I'm completely lost on this. I've tried on the latest patch version 1.02 and after two hours had no luck. The trophy guide suggests an unpatched game. I delete the game and get back to the mission 6. I try again, but now I don't even see the speed boost. Can someone clarify this glitch? 

I'm pretty sure I could have done it legit by now lol

Edit: 1 hour of practice and I got it legit. I don't think the glitch is worth it.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 7:09 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

So I'm completely lost on this. I've tried on the latest patch version 1.02 and after two hours had no luck. The trophy guide suggests an unpatched game. I delete the game and get back to the mission 6. I try again, but now I don't even see the speed boost. Can someone clarify this glitch? 

Edit: 1 hour of practice and I got it legit. I don't think the glitch is worth it.

Congrats and yeah, glitch doesn't worth at all. It took me longer to trying to do the glitch (which didn't work and I got stuck twice so it was waste of time) comparing doing legit haha (legit attempts took just 3-4 attempts)

• 9 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 11:09 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

Heck I’m STILL stuck on this trophy. I legit don’t get the glitch and after an hour or two I get pissed and simply stop. Any tips for the legit way? 

7 minutes ago, Hoodratz45 said:

Heck I’m STILL stuck on this trophy. I legit don’t get the glitch and after an hour or two I get pissed and simply stop. Any tips for the legit way? 

The trophy took me around 2 hrs to complete, no glitch. Learn the level by heart and remember to use grenades - one at the beginning (you might kill all 6 enemies with one nade if you're lucky) and the others after you deactivate the second nuke to get rid of some of the enemies hiding behind trucks. It's not that hard, just a bit frustrating. Keep trying and you'll eventually get it. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 7:55 PM, UnstoppableRock1 said:

The trophy took me around 2 hrs to complete, no glitch. Learn the level by heart and remember to use grenades - one at the beginning (you might kill all 6 enemies with one nade if you're lucky) and the others after you deactivate the second nuke to get rid of some of the enemies hiding behind trucks. It's not that hard, just a bit frustrating. Keep trying and you'll eventually get it. 

Yes, this is the way to go. When you activate the second C4, make sure you kill the guy running from right to left and immediatly after the one appearing from behind the boxes in front of you. And then - maybe this helps as a tip -, from the hangar, peak around the corner and headshot the guy on the top right walkway with the rocket launcher. THEN go prone and aim in between the crates to take out some of the enemies in the back and on the walkway (because the guy in the middle on the walkway is just waiting for you to show and will hit you very fast. I ran out of china lake grenades for the final area, so i ran back to get the bow with the explosive Arrow (honestly, this one might even work better then the china lake). Just shoot the floor close to where the enemies are, and kaboom…

• 2 years later...
On 27/5/2019 at 11:09, sepheroithisgod said:

Así que estoy completamente perdido en esto. Probé con la última versión del parche 1.02 y después de dos horas no tuve suerte. La guía de trofeos sugiere un juego sin parches. Elimino el juego y vuelvo a la misión 6. Lo intento de nuevo, pero ahora ni siquiera veo el aumento de velocidad. ¿Alguien puede aclarar este fallo? 

Estoy bastante seguro de que podría haberlo hecho de forma legítima a estas alturas jajaja

Editar: 1 hora de práctica y lo obtuve legítimo. No creo que valga la pena el fallo.

Congrats. 1.02 version? Or 1.00?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In the trophy guide it says you need the unpatched version of the game to do the glitch and on YouTube I've seen people say you need the patched version. Which is it? Also, is there any way to play digital Vita games without patches?