Trophy question?

Narfi525

I saw a profile not naming anything but wondering it's not possible to get "Hell of a Hunter - Clear all missions with S rank" and "Worthy of a Legend - Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties except Heaven or Hell" at the same time if I'm thinking right

Yeah it's not possible to get both trophies at once but i think depending on how you are gonna approach them you can get one trophy super fast after another, in a case of scenario when you get little to no S ranks after beating all difficulty and decide to S rank difficulties by mission, so like get S rank on mission 1 of all difficutlies, then on mission 2 etc. if you choose s rank something easy and fast as your last mission (mission 1 or 19 if you wanna cheese with faust) then it might look like you unlocked both trophies almost at once. 

On 5/28/2019 at 11:58 AM, virianna said:

Yeah it's not possible to get both trophies at once but i think depending on how you are gonna approach them you can get one trophy super fast after another, in a case of scenario when you get little to no S ranks after beating all difficulty and decide to S rank difficulties by mission, so like get S rank on mission 1 of all difficutlies, then on mission 2 etc. if you choose s rank something easy and fast as your last mission (mission 1 or 19 if you wanna cheese with faust) then it might look like you unlocked both trophies almost at once. 

It’d at least take 10 mins considering loading times if it was done perfectly, either way op stated that it was unlocked at the same time which is impossible.

• Like 1