Phlegeth

It's 10:30 and you haven't earned a Trophy today  

261 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Look for a quick trophy to pop
    • Keep playing your main game
    • Don't sweat it

On 5/29/2019 at 10:58 PM, Kittet3 said:

This site doesn't track trophy streaks, but there's another trophy site that does. Some people just keep track in their head too.

Thanks for the answer! I thought I was overlooking that stat.

Dont sweat it

My streak is for getting atleast 1 platinum a month and its still alive almost at 7 years now

Ive since lost interest in trophy hunting

i still do it to keep my streak going but I mainly just play blackout in black ops 4 now and not much else

i already have the platinum so its not like im going for any trophies

But its just more fun playing for fun again

I went and looked up a site that tracked streaks.  And I thought I had one going since November, but it it ended back in January.  And it was kind of a relief.  I'm going to follow you guys and not sweat it anymore.  The past couple of months it started feeling like a chore and I wasn't have much fun.

Back on my other post, I guess that I jinx myself lol

Yesterday I wasn't able to get a trophy before midnight because I wanted a specific trophy that took longer than expected and didn't want to ho for a faster one. When I got it and went to check if my streak ended, it hadn't because of the time that I got the 1st trophy, but today I came extra tired from work and didn't play at all, so effectively killing my streak. 

I was mainly looking to see how far this would go because it was the longest streak that I go (60 days, I think), otherwise I wouldn't even take note of it. 

Now that it ended, I doubt that I will try to do another anytime, since I play in bursts, not really every day, and mainly at weekends, so the idea of keeping a streak is something not practical for me. 

• Like 1

I could try to (and used to0 care but there are more important things to worry about in my life at the moment.

Plus with different timezones even if you might have a streak in one timezone you might not in others... just not worth caring for at that point.

TrueTrophies has stat that tracks how many consecutive days you earn a trophy, in a row. I went through a short stint where I wanted to see how well I could do on that. But every time I got any type of streak going I'd end up having a day where I wouldn't earn one, so I'd have to start over again. I eventually stopped caring (not that I was serious about it to begin with). When it comes down to it...I love my trophies, but I don't care if I miss a day or more. It is what it is.