Acquiring this game.

I recently learned this game was delisted which sucks since I never got around to getting it and while I'm not a superfan I do like the show. 

Is it possible to share digital games on the Vita? I think it is with the PS4 at least.

Or is there a physical copy of this game somewhere since I would like to play it on Vita if possible.

Never really tried to share games so I wouldn't know but guess that makes sense. xD Do know memory cards don't work if you try to share them at least.

Thanks for the link through. Glad to know the game wasn't digital only at least. Shall look into getting it when I have time. :)

Edited by romanwestfall
Typo

If you're looking for an Adventure Time game on PS4 the Pirates of the Enchiridion was pretty fun as well.

I only started watching it because my daughter watched it. Like you, I'm not a superfan but it's a fun show.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:09 PM, Neocarleen said:

For Vita, it's only on physical disc in Japanese. Otherwise you'd have to settle on the PS3 version on disc.

Or else you'll have to skip it. In that case, may I suggest checking out Ittle Dew 2? It is very similar in terms of theme and gameplay.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:56 PM, Sofa King said:

If you're looking for an Adventure Time game on PS4 the Pirates of the Enchiridion was pretty fun as well.

I only started watching it because my daughter watched it. Like you, I'm not a superfan but it's a fun show.

Thanks for the help. Will consider those options as well. :)

• 1 year later...