Level Design

reiner-

I think the biggest problem with Lords of the Fallen is how clunky the combat feels, especially if you've played anything in the "Soulsborne: Shadows die twice" series.

And I agree with your statement, some areas feel really claustrophobic which makes combat really challenging (not in a good way). 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Frostbiites said:

I think the biggest problem with Lords of the Fallen is how clunky the combat feels, especially if you've played anything in the "Soulsborne: Shadows die twice" series.

And I agree with your statement, some areas feel really claustrophobic which makes combat really challenging (not in a good way). 

You're right about the combat. It reminds me of the way your character in Red Dead 2 reacts to controller inputs but obviously not as delayed. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, reiner- said:

You're right about the combat. It reminds me of the way your character in Red Dead 2 reacts to controller inputs but obviously not as delayed. 

Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to play Red Dead 2 yet... but it’s sad to hear that such a new game by a AAA developer has dated controller inputs :( 

Does it affect the gameplay a lot? (Still worth getting?)

On 5/29/2019 at 10:37 AM, Frostbiites said:

Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to play Red Dead 2 yet... but it’s sad to hear that such a new game by a AAA developer has dated controller inputs :( 

Does it affect the gameplay a lot? (Still worth getting?)

I think the sluggish controls were intentional for RDR2. Apparently it's to make it feel more "realistic". It takes a while to get used to it.

Personally I would recommend RDR2. The story is great and it looks amazing. 

The online is pretty boring though.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, reiner- said:

I think the sluggish controls were intentional for RDR2. Apparently it's to make it feel more "realistic". It takes a while to get used.

Personally I would recommend RDR2. The story is great and it looks amazing. 

The online is pretty boring though.

Hmm that’s fair, I think I will eventually give it a shot. I heard the story is fantastic