Imposing Arsenal trophy GLITECHED

A-KoHaiL

Patch 1.04

Just meet the requirements today 28 May 2019 for the trophy and it it didn't pop up, 

Open and buy final versions of all weapons 

Anyone experienced that? 

Any fix? 

Edited by akohail

Did you buy every single variation of the weapon? Or just the level 5 version?

If you only purchased the level 5 version, it might be that you need to purchase all weapon variations (ie. both level 2, both level 3, both level 4, both level 5)

EDIT: also, consider updating to the latest patch? I see you’re on version 1.0, which might be the source of the problem. Update the game and see if it pops.

Edited by ResoluteRock
  • Like 1

Thanks for your reply, but 8m in patch 1.04 (type error) 

And firstly i leveled up only two weapons in post patch and bought lvl 5 straight away, then yeaterday after the trophy glitched i tried to buy every level but still nothing ?

Any idea? 

3 hours ago, akohail said:

Thanks for your reply, but 8m in patch 1.04 (type error) 

And firstly i leveled up only two weapons in post patch and bought lvl 5 straight away, then yeaterday after the trophy glitched i tried to buy every level but still nothing 1f61e.png

Any idea? 

Hmm, so you bought every single possible weapon? Both level 4 versions, both level 3 versions, etc.?

If so, I would recommend reaching out to them on Twitter about the problem. The dev team has been pretty responsive to people having individual issues, so if you tweet @wwzthegame (which is the Twitter user IIRC) they should be able to provide a solution or include a solution in the next patch.

Best of luck to you! Let me know if either of those work out for you! ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

So could someone clarify, do you have to buy every upgrade for every weapon or just the tier 5 upgrades for every weapon?

I've seen people saying they've done both & got it & obviously just buying all tier 5 upgrades to get it would drastically reduce the grind if that works.

You just need tier 5 of every weapon but with latest patch as you level up a weapon you have to buy a tier to level up the next tier anyway unless you haven't patched the game then yes you can buy tier 5 only 

• Like 1