Konami Announces Contra Anniversary Collection

4 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

The first Contra on the NES was one of my favorite games. I use to beat it almost every day. I use to use the 30 life code for it but played it so much I didn't need it to use it anymore. I most likely will pick this up.

That was my 1st Contra game as well. Loved the hell out of it. 

Still hoping for Konami to announce a collection of any of their 3D PS1/PS2 franchises (either Silent Hill or MGS), I'm really not interested in any of these arcade ones they keep putting out, I know many other people do enjoy these and that's fine of course. ?

This better have a platinum trophy, otherwise people will just stick to the Arcade Archives port.

Please no CONTRAversies this time, ok Konami?

18 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

This better have a platinum trophy, otherwise people will just stick to the Arcade Archives port.

Please no CONTRAversies this time, ok Konami?

Seeing how they didn’t give the castlevania collection a platinum, I wouldn’t hold my breath on this one getting a plat either.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Finozzi1696 said:

Still hoping for Konami to announce a collection of any of their 3D PS1/PS2 franchises (either Silent Hill or MGS), I'm really not interested in any of these arcade ones they keep putting out, I know many other people do enjoy these and that's fine of course. 1f44d.png

They did this last gen. This is simply rereleasing them for the PS4, which is good if you missed out.

Edited by Spaz

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

They did this last gen. This is simply rereleasing then for the PS4, which is good if you missed out.

Yes, I meant to say new and improved collections for the PS4. The PS3's Silent Hill one had a lot of bad critics due to its bugs, missing/changed content and not even including SH4. And well, it would be very profitable for them to once again release a new collection of the MGS ones.

Just now, Finozzi1696 said:

Yes, I meant to say new and improved collections for the PS4. The PS3's Silent Hill one had a lot of bad critics due to its bugs, missing/changed content and not even including SH4. And well, it would be very profitable for them to once again release a new collection of the MGS ones.

I wouldn’t hold my breath. 

They will probably just have the same trophy lists for Metal Gear Solid just like what Capcom did to the Devil May Cry games.