How bad is the 5 ranked wins in a row trophy?

Maahniac

I want to begin playing Dead or Alive 6 this weekend. There is just one trophy I sort of dread having to deal with: Win 5 ranked matches in a row. Is this trophy boostable, or is that a difficult thing to pull off? Also, how active is the online part of the game? It feels like this game isn't super popular. 

No boost.

Just talent... or luck (like me).

If you won a match, and feel that you're really dominating your opponent, ask a new match with him/her.

Concerning the online, when I was in, I generally found people every time, just have to wait about 5 minutes sometimes.

Edited by GrAmSou

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, NieSwiety said:

Damn, this trophy made me not play ladder since I'm sure that I will not win five in a row, but I also I'm afraid I will win enough to get higher in ladder and face stronger opponents where 5 in a row will be even more impossible. Damn impas. I don't get why so many people got it.

Actually, nevermind. 5 games, 5 wins.

I picked the weird cut guy that look deeply in the players' eyes after win, and was as much aggressive as possible, since in my location is 3AM and every player I played has 1 connection bar, what greatly favores aggressive playstyle. Happy me, and good luck to the next worried!

Edited by NieSwiety

• 4 months later...

I've never seen so many casual players in my life. Since I needed 100 games played and I had my 50 wins already, and AFK play is boring I had fun and - for example - I did three win streak with... closed eyes. I just mashed buttons and roll the controller. Everything at C rank.

Idk why. Maybe because this game is so bad it promote spammers, maybe because for people this game more about waifus, not learning, but with my 100 games I met MAYBE 3 players who really react to what I do. The rest was just really, really bad.

tl;dr: 5 win streak is super easy and will come in time for everyone. No doubt!

• Like 1

ranked matches arent too bad bc you usually get matched with players around your rank...plus there's a f2p version of the game so ofc you see a lot of newbies around

lobby matches however are a totally different game and that's where you'll get your arse kicked over and over again, rank doesnt mean a thing you can be a rank S player and get repeatedly beaten by a rank F player bc those only play lobby matches and are hardcore, longtime players

Edited by ifyucantbeatmeXD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...