How to delete routes/stops?

DrakeHellsing

Okay, I just started the game and already, ran into a small problem.  I had accidentally added in the same place three or so times as a stop, problem is, the game's not too intuitive in telling me what or how I'm suppose to go about deleting these extra stops so the train I have only stops at one place once.

Tried looking it up as well, but there wasn't much info about it, especially for the console side of the game.

Use the Menu from R2 button, select "Train list", choose whatever train you wish to edit. Square to edit rail line, then use the directional pad (not the analog) to edit stations next choose the station you wish to edit and if you want it deleted from the route use with left then right on the directional pad. You could also edit others aspects like the priority of cargo and lines used if you want by selecting the station and using right on the pad, as you play the game you will get used to it, these settings are important to plan your routes and avoid traffic jams, as you advance in the game those things could ruin your progress if not adressed early.

Ah, thanks for that.  I thought it was in there somewhere, but couldn't quite figure it out.  I want to delete these extra stops at the farm that I made by mistake xD

I had only played for half an hour last night (needed to get to bed early, had class this morning).  But I'll be back to it again today, see if I can get more done and hopefully, use what you told me and get rid of these extra unneeded stops xD