Introducing Our New Forum Mods!

BlindMango

A welcoming addition. The site had been growing rapidly these years, its about time we get some old new faces. Congratulations!! Now lets work on pushing more features for the site!❤

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Of course after saying all this, I've essentially painted a target on my back, but I felt like I had to voice my concerns. I'm sure I'll be getting my first warning point soon. 1f44d.png

You haven't got one yet? Teach me senpai :ninja:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You haven't got one yet? Teach me senpai :ninja:

13 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm surprised about it too. Maybe deep down the mods agreed with some of my more objectionable posts. :P

Sly gave me one 4 years ago for a meme ??

2 hours ago, Parker said:

@Venocide @Undead Wolf and any other that have an issue with the current and new moderation team, may I suggest you shoot us a PM (you can include all of us in a single PM or just a select few) and actually air your grievances with us? Bitching on the forum isn't going to improve anything and if you or others have issues with the way we moderate, I would genuinely appreciate the feedback. Hell, it may even clear up some misinformation you have or you might come out thinking we're even bigger assholes. Either way, I think it is a conversation worth having. 

Parker

I have no problems with the mods, in fact, I would like to get to know them more. Especially @BlindMango, I would love to taste his sweet mango nectar ?

But I do have two suggestions:

1. Allow us to edit/correct our status updates instead of only deleting them.

2. If we are ignoring someone, can we not be reminded that we are ignoring them. When you stumble upon a thread that they posted in, it says "You are ignoring this dude, want to see his post?"

Can this mechanic be removed please?

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp

11 minutes ago, Chocolate GiddyUp said:

I have no problems with the mods, in fact, I would like to get to know them more. Especially @BlindMango, I would love to taste his sweet mango nectar 1f60d.png

But I do have two suggestions:

1. Allow us to edit/correct our status updates instead of only deleting them.

2. If we are ignoring someone, can we not be reminded that we are ignoring them. When you stumble upon a thread that they posted in, it says "You are ignoring this dude, want to see his post?"

Can this mechanic be removed please?

I don't think the mods have control of that. That would be something for Sly to look into and that's even if that's an option that can be implemented. When the site updated it started using a new template from the little I remember and some features were removed altogether like the WYSIWYG feature. (Or post preview option)

Could be wrong though. @BlindMango knows more of the technical things than I do.

On 5/29/2019 at 0:18 PM, BlindMango said:

Nah we haven’t lost anyone, but it’s better to have more people around to be there as the forum gets bigger and can be there if me or Parker & Stevie get busy

A site needing more staff as it grows makes sense to me. Less drama can only be a good thing.

Edited by Icebrand1270

4 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

We are getting derailed from the topic so I'm going to clean this up a bit... Don't mind me.

Great I was just typing a post, but now I can't be a part of the drama :(

4 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

OT: Welcome, new mods! I think you'll all do great. 

touche

Edited by Bumperklever

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

We are getting derailed from the topic so I'm going to clean this up a bit... Don't mind me. 

OT: Welcome, new mods! I think you'll all do great. 

Job well done Beyond, lol. 

@Parker if that PM thing actually happening, add me in too, would you? 

On 5/29/2019 at 3:22 PM, Parker said:

@Venocide @Undead Wolf and any other that have an issue with the current and new moderation team, may I suggest you shoot us a PM (you can include all of us in a single PM or just a select few) and actually air your grievances with us? Bitching on the forum isn't going to improve anything and if you or others have issues with the way we moderate, I would genuinely appreciate the feedback. Hell, it may even clear up some misinformation you have or you might come out thinking we're even bigger assholes. Either way, I think it is a conversation worth having. 

Parker

@MMX20, he's referring to this, and I can only assume @Lucas is going to talk about what a fantastic job I've been doing on my first couple of days. Lol!

• Like 2

whoever that has the will and the time to moderate this drama show needs to be praised.

welcome and do not impose any of your personal values. thank.

• Like 1