June PS+ Update 2019

kidson2004

Glad to see more people will get to enjoy Borderlands THC as I enjoyed so much playing 2 and I got a new physical copy for so cheap so I don't mind it being on plus. I still have the Pre Sequel and 1 to go through soon so I'm far from visiting Pandora. My little one will definitely enjoy Sonic Mania too.

6 minutes ago, LazyWynn said:

I think the last time I got excited for PS+ was when Bloodborne was free. Although I literally ordered The Handsome Collection 6 hours before the games got announced today and it already shipped so I couldn’t cancel it 1f612.png

Well at least you can sell off the physical copy. 

Well, it's not an awful month like it has been for a while, so that's an improvement at least. I already own Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, but it's a pretty good offering for those who don't (so long as they like the genre and don't mind the "humour"). I've heard good things about Sonic Mania, but I'm not a fan of the series, so I'll pass. Nothing for me this month.

I already did Sonic Mania. It’s a must play if you grew up and cherished the old Sonic games on the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive. Worth your while. 

The Borderlands Handsome Collection will simply have to pass. I got too many games to wade through and this will certainly make my backlog bigger than it already is. 

A better offering this time around than the previous two months. 

1 hour ago, LazyWynn said:

I think the last time I got excited for PS+ was when Bloodborne was free. Although I literally ordered The Handsome Collection 6 hours before the games got announced today and it already shipped so I couldn’t cancel it ?

I'm always hesitant to buy any older games within a week leading up to the PS+ game announcements. Hopefully you can resell it for close to what you paid for it.

So does the Sonic Mania only feature 1 game, or is it similar to the Naruto Storm Legacy collection where it has 3 different games in 1?

Also, I would love to replay Borderlands again, but I have have the platinums for it, except for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

2 hours ago, beerwego said:

Of course I do..... It was supposed to be ironic based on the fact people are always complaining about there been old games on igc

i cant tell anymore

sometimes not even with my self

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

So does the Sonic Mania only feature 1 game, or is it similar to the Naruto Storm Legacy collection where it has 3 different games in 1?

Sonic Mania is a single game, and I doubt we're getting the fancier version. For trophies, it will make no difference, I guess.

Edited by mako-heart

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 0:59 PM, Kaiwan said:

is a good month for me as I own neither , and borderlands collection is great

Cool bro.. I have borderlands 2 and monster Hunter ^_^v but both needs to install first since digital.. hehe I bet another an hour for me to install monster Hunter lol.. 

• Like 2