Death Stranding - Release Date Reveal Trailer (2019)

ziggypossum

My hype level is over 9k for this

no shame in admitting I'm one of those "kojima is god" people and with the magnificent cast and the overall style it's a no brainer for me

mads is outstanding, reedus is reedus, the girls are different and interesting, del toro is always a good thing and yeah troy baker... this man just rocks

• Like 3

I might be the minority here. But this game doesn't look fun to me at all. Don't get me wrong! It LOOKS amazing.. But seeing the trailer and thinking about playing it doesn't excite me. The graphics and CGI and cut scenes look great. It doesn't look like good game play though. I'll definitely check it out. But I'm not as excited about it as much as I used to be. Only time will tell. 

• Like 1

Hideo Kojima has a brilliant way of conveying real-world social ideologies coupled with deep story and emotion through his games.  I'll never forget when my friend in high school 20 some years ago handed me his copy of MGS and told me to check it out.  This was a critical moment in my existence because at the conclusion of my gameplay, I knew that I wanted to be a gamer.  

I try to play acclaimed games that convey such strong stories - but Kojima's games are the epiphany of modern-day gaming storytelling achievement, crammed with lore and subplot after subplot.

Definitely a Day One Purchase.

:)

Edited by waeush84
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...