Corrupt save data

I lost my save data on ps vita version of Ratchet & Clank 3, file got corrupt. Tryed to rebuild database several times on vita, but no help.  Didn't backup my save. Any tips I should try to get save file back or is it completely lost?

Now when I start the game it says save data is corrupt and must be deleted.

As far as i know it is most likely lost, but it depends on the error type. Try looking up the error code and see if there is any fix for that particular case. If not you will have to start over. I advise on making backups of save files from time to time.

• Like 1

On 30.5.2019 at 3:05 PM, MooseSketts said:

What kind of memory card is in your PS Vita?

I had something similar happen - my memory card became corrupted, so I lost everything.

I got legit 64 GB card. I only lost progress of ps vita version of Ratchet & Clank 3. Other games saves were not corrupted. I had 5 save files there in R&C3 and they all got corrupted so couldn't load save file. And couldn't save progress in game when the glitch happend.

4 hours ago, Wikkibur said:

I got legit 64 GB card. I only lost progress of ps vita version of Ratchet & Clank 3. Other games saves were not corrupted. I had 5 save files there in R&C3 and they all got corrupted so couldn't load save file. And couldn't save progress in game when the glitch happend.

I also had the 64GB card and it only lasted a month before shit hit the fan.  Can start a new game and save it with no problems? 

• Like 1