Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Trailer

13 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Speak for yourselves

I'm pretty sure he DID speak for himself...

6 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

They were speaking for themselves before you felt the need to barge in with your 'it's my opinion therefore it must be correct' stance.

...which has already been noted by this dude!

In any case, I'm in the same boat. If they want to re-sell an old game to me, they better have the trophies set up for me, or I won't buy. 

• Like 2

To the guy who has given the original a 2/10 difficulty, I think you're confusing Ghostbusters on the PS3 to the game they released on the PS4 a few years ago. They are completely different.

The plat on the PS3 was not easy. Single player wasn't too bad but still a decent challenge. Multiplayer was where it got tricky, there was no way of tracking your stats so you had to have a checklist of some description, as I remember you thought you'd hit some requirements then realised you hadn't and had to go over things again and again. I've no idea what it was like to boost but playing normally which is what I did was hard to hit the requirements. It was ultra rare for a reason.

6 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

How hard was the plat? When you say easy 10 hours plat, do you mean it was easily 10 hours, or it was an easy plat to get in 10 hours? 

If I remember correctly, in MP, there was a super rare ghost you had to catch, but it would never spawn. At least for me it never did.

8 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

If I remember correctly, in MP, there was a super rare ghost you had to catch, but it would never spawn. At least for me it never did.

Polar Slimer and Glutton Slimer were not programmed into the game at launch. When they fixed it, many people could only get 100% on the game if they never played. That is how it was both on the 360 and ps3, but it was still a lot of fun!

On 9/30/2019 at 0:32 AM, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

Yes you get all pre order items and the game does not have any multiplayer or new content. It's just a remastered with a graphic update. I get a early copy of the game and already have the platinum. Easy 10 hours platinum. 

can you post a shot of the menu screen showing the pre-order items? personal curiosity is all.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 2:18 PM, Martain2 said:

They were speaking for themselves before you felt the need to barge in with your 'it's my opinion therefore it must be correct' stance.

Please show me where I explicitly stated that "my opinion is correct".  In any case, if you want to go down that road, an opinion, by its very definition, cannot be wrong..... ?

I don't see the point in arguing any further over this. Let's just agree to disagree and move on.  Have a nice day, all.

Since this is the most recent Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered topic here on PSNProfiles I will write something about this game since I bought this game yesterday in a local electonic market for 29,99 .

• I was astonished that it was sold two days before the official release date of 10/04/2019 and bought it since I wanted to buy it anyway.
  • Maybe this has something to do with the fact that today (Thursday) we have national holiday in Germany (German Unity Day//Tag der Deutschen Einheit) and they wanted to prepare one day ahead of time but that is just interpretation.

I am not many hours into the game and restarted when I got to know the controls.

But what I can say for sure:

• There was a Day-1-Patch with around 300 MB or something like this which patched the game to Version 1.01 with this content written in the history: "Several bug fixes" and "Fixed some localization issues"
    • Since I play this game with console set to English I won't encounter any localization issues (I hope so ?).
  • No Multiplayer present in this games current state.
  • All Singleplayer trophies from the PS3 game are inlcuded.
  • No additional trophies are added to the game.
  • Ingame graphics look really good imo.
  • Some video sequences still look like the PS3 version, but that is not so much an issue for me.
    • When I played the God of War Collection I back in the day the PS2 version cutscenes where much worse!

Wish you all a nice day, I will continue playing now :) .

• Like 4

As of 10/03/2019 08:35 PM (GMT+1): Trophy set is now online!

4 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

*snip*

This could happen anytime between today and tomorrow morning.

I remember that when I started playing the last Chocobos Mystery Dungeon game which I bought digitally the list was published between 03:00 and 04:00 AM in the morning (Timezone: GMT+1) although the game was avaiable to play since 00:00 AM.

We will see when they publish the list on PSN. We just have to look here and wait :).

But as I wrote: It is the same list as the PS3 version minus the multiplayer trophies.

Edited by Geridian
As of 10/03/2019 08:35 PM (GMT+1): Trophy set is now online