Is the DLC worth the price?

It's pretty good value for money

The season pass includes Assassin's Creed III and Liberation Remastered, 6 paid DLCs which each include several hours of content, and since it's Ubisoft it's already been on sale multiple times despite only being half released

It's certainly the most value I've got out of any Assassin's Creed pass so far

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

It's pretty good value for money

The season pass includes Assassin's Creed III and Liberation Remastered, 6 paid DLCs which each include several hours of content, and since it's Ubisoft it's already been on sale multiple times despite only being half released

It's certainly the most value I've got out of any Assassin's Creed pass so far

My boyfriend already has bought ACIII on disk so I'm not really gonna buy it for that, I didn't know it was on sale so I'll keep an eye out for that! thanks :)

Edited by reinhardtwlhelm

Yes.

I paid $48 for the steel book.  Tons of value with the Season Pass (w/ ACIII and Liberation). Honestly I haven't gotten this much game for a decent price since The Witcher 3. DLC isn't finished yet. Part of me wants to 100%, but the other part doesn't want it to end! 

Edited by Sky_RykerXD
  • Like 1

Not sure you'll find that many games with DLC that offers as much value as this one.  It's a massive game already and the DLC expands it further.  Having AC3 already does take some of the value off of it, but you can resell that disk!

• Like 1