Pulled from PSN?

Vern3r0z

Cant find this game anywhere on the EU store, this was not the case when it was released. Did they pull this only from the EU store. Upon cheking wheter or not its in the US store, at least the us website shows that it is in there. Does anyone have any info on the fate of the EU release?

Just now, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Looks like it got pulled some time in the last 12 hours or so. Was pulled from UK/IE/AU as well. Link for reference:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP8925-CUSA14707_00-SSPS4SIEEDIGI001

yeah, but its still up in the US store. As i understood it there were some problems with the trophy list. I wonder if thats why they pulled it, or was the game never supposed to come out in EU.

No clue.

Meow Motors was delisted twice and eventually came back, and they claimed vaguely it was something to do with EU PSN markets.

Dark Quest 2 was pulled earlier this month after being in the store for 3 weeks, and the developers didn't even know about it or why when asked.

Shikhondo's EU version was pulled earlier this week.

I'm sure there's more pulled we're not aware of as well.

35 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Does anyone know why so many games have mysteriously vanished from the EU store during the last month?

Not sure, but think ratings are more complex just because of all the different countries, while in the US, it's the same across the board.

47 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I'm telling you it's probably 90% not rated properly because *cough* it's really fucking expensive.

Indie devs can't afford to do this the, so I'm really not surprised.

Especially if it's a small team etc.

Ao if it is that, does it mean the game gets eventually released on EU again or what?

I still don't buy the "PEGI ratings are too expensive for indie devs" excuse. For small games the PEGI rating will be cheaper than an ESRB rating, and will be around the same price as an ESRB rating for bigger games.

If PEGI rating really is a bank killer, then Ratalaika must be richer than everyone thinks, since he gets to pay 2x to PEGI for all those stacks, to rate for both PS4 and Vita.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

then Ratalaika must be richer than everyone thinks, since he gets to pay 2x to PEGI for all those stacks, to rate for both PS4 and Vita.

People buy their simple games in all the stores for the stacks, so yeah, they're rich xD

1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

I still don't buy the "PEGI ratings are too expensive for indie devs" excuse. For small games the PEGI rating will be cheaper than an ESRB rating, and will be around the same price as an ESRB rating for bigger games.

If PEGI rating really is a bank killer, then Ratalaika must be richer than everyone thinks, since he gets to pay 2x to PEGI for all those stacks, to rate for both PS4 and Vita.

If it's the exact same game, why would they have to get it rated twice?

14 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

If it's the exact same game, why would they have to get it rated twice?

I imagine that PEGI operates similarly to the German rating board (USK). A full title seems to cost a little over 1k Euro to be rated once (additional fees not taken into account). Purchasing an official rating for a version on another system/platform (with identical content to a previously rated title) costs an additional 300 Euro (per system) according to this public chart: http://www.usk.de/en/extramenue/login/publisher/material/cost-overview/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...