DLC added.. Vita version next?

If it gets added to the vita version then the method from this thread will likely give people who played the vita version the chance to get the DLC trophies finished without having an asian PSN account themselves. But there's a good chance the game might not get the DLC for vita, since it's a dead platform now.

• Like 2

It's extremely unlikely the Vita version will get the DLCs, because it hasn't been patched in 2 years and support was dropped with the 1.15 update.

3 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Excuse the dumb question.

Are you sure this Dlc content is not for Scarlet?

I mean why the original game is getting new content after many years of being release?

The DLCs are 100% for the Fortune Edition. The devs promised months ago, that all the stuff from Scarlett would be patched into Fortune at some unspecified point in the future.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's extremely unlikely the Vita version will get the DLCs, because it hasn't been patched in 2 years and support was dropped with the 1.15 update.

The DLCs are 100% for the Fortune Edition. The devs promised months ago, that all the stuff from Scarlett would be patched into Fortune at some unspecified point in the future.

Oh ok, thank you for the prompt answer :)

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

Excuse the dumb question.

Are you sure this Dlc content is not for Scarlet?

I mean why the original game is getting new content after many years of being release?

Near as I can tell, they've taken the two "new" characters from Scarlet and ported them backwards into Fortune.  If I had to guess, it's a semi-desperate try to get those people who own Fortune to buy the two new characters and give them an infusion of cash.

I'm not happy that my 100% completion has downgraded to 89%, but I'm not going to fork over money for two new characters at this point to remedy that.  I was done with this title a long time ago, and I'd only come back for the new characters were said new characters free.  They're not, so I'm sticking with my current grind-fests and backlog.

2 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

A big FUCK YOU to whoever thought this game needed those DLC trophies.... I don't even know from which country my version of the game is and I will have to buy an asian PSN card and hope for the best....

Anyone can tell how much those stupid ass dlc cost?

It’s 1200 yen per character, so roughly 11usd each

So yeah, they really are milking this

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

A big FUCK YOU to whoever thought this game needed those DLC trophies.... I don't even know from which country my version of the game is and I will have to buy an asian PSN card and hope for the best....

Anyone can tell how much those stupid ass dlc cost?

If you see a CERO D rating on the box, then it's the JP version but if you see a red and white 18+ rating, it's the Asian version :). The Collector's Edition has CERO rating on the outer boxes and the Asian rating on the inner boxes.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

37 minutes ago, Jigsy1 said:

Given Sony's new policy, has the DLC been censored?

Lack of jiggle physics, etc, etc?

There's nothing definitive that I've seen and having spent 6hrs yesterday playing as Misaki and an hour as Leifang, everything seems to be there that's supposed to be and nothing appears to have gone AWOL ?.

This DLC is $20? Lol! It's just 2 models that utilize animations already in the game. I bet the voice lines are just ripped from the PC game.

In Smash Ultimate I get a completely new character with its own new animations, effects, stage, music and Classic mode route for $5 each... the most I'd pay for this is $5 for both of them.

4 hours ago, Jigsy1 said:

Someone's telling me that Leifang and Misaki don't swimsuit malfunction.

And if this is true, damn...

Edited by AndresLionheart

8 hours ago, Jigsy1 said:

I see. There seems to be a new update as well. (1.17)

*edit*

Someone's telling me that Leifang and Misaki don't swimsuit malfunction.

Misaki has a full range of destructible and malfunctioning outfits, with only 1 that doesn't support either but Leifang only has the 1 set of outfits that support any kind of malfunction and the rest have zero destruction options of any kind.

EDIT: I've just looked up some Switch footage and that has more malfunctioning outfits for both Misaki and Leifang, than what we got for X3 Fortune :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I really hope this doesn’t happen but it’s not the end of the world if it does, unless Sony patch out the account switch thing which if they were going to do, I think they would have done already. 

On 5/31/2019 at 10:43 PM, HuntingFever said:

Misaki has a full range of destructible and malfunctioning outfits, with only 1 that doesn't support either but Leifang only has the 1 set of outfits that support any kind of malfunction and the rest have zero destruction options of any kind.

EDIT: I've just looked up some Switch footage and that has more malfunctioning outfits for both Misaki and Leifang, than what we got for X3 Fortune :(.

I really hope they move their HQ to Japan again and don't censor this stuff, at least on the same level as the switch. 

• Like 1

I don't get why people are complaining about pricing for DLCs... seriously. Assuming you're living in an industrialized country...

and assuming you are an adult (not a kid) with a normal salery $20 for a DLC is nothing... I mean an ordinary joe here in the nordic country are driving cars for $20 000 - $50 000. That's a typical car for any "middleclass" familly or any middleclass man/woman living alone in a middleclass area. Myself I had 4 bookselfs of blu-rays... approx. 2000 blu-rays a couple of years ago. Most of it was bought used or on sale. And I didn't even had a job living in a less good area in the suburb to Stockholm at that time... common, and you guys complaining about a $20 DLC? Those gaming companies also need salery to survive. Games requires lots of work. Stuff are not made for free... if that would be the case you can complain about anything that costs money. Then you can stop gaming right not and move out to the wood living like a hippie instead if you are against things that costs... or you simply accept fact if you want to have those trophies.