dottyduke1

A Guide to Telltale Games Availability (NA)

94 posts in this topic

What about the digital version of the walking dead collection?

Great list!

Just now, Kittet3 said:

What about the digital version of the walking dead collection?

Great list!

I wasn't able to find it on the store at all. I have the digital one from pre-ordering season 4, but they must have taken it off. I'll add it as delisted.

As I expected, all TWD games are safe. Robert Kirkman and Skybound have something to do with it surely. 

1 minute ago, ahmedelebiary said:

As I expected, all TWD games are safe. Robert Kirkman and Skybound have something to do with it surely. 

Yes. I can confirm from numerous social media posts they've made that they pretty much own those games now after taking over for The Final Season.

So it looks like the only games that are impossible to get are some of the PS3-only ones. Everything else is either on a disc or taken over by Skybound. This doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would be. 

Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) has also been delisted, it doesn't have a physical version as far as I know.

29 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

Tales from the Borderlands

PS3: Digital (DELISTED) and Disc (Full Game)

PS4: Digital (DELISTED) and Disc (Full Game)

Doesn't the PS4 disc share the PS3 trophy list? Then the disc shouldn't be listed as an alternative to the PS4 digital trophy list?

Edit- also Tales from the Borderlands PS3 EPs 1-2 are still available on PS Now.

Edited by Milktastrophe

there's another listing called "physical" anything that is physical shares the same listing be it ps3/ps4

you would just get to whichever is more comfortable or cheaper.

i won't be in such of a hurry to get the batman enemy within. next month i'll buy it.

Edited by lordguwa

Ok soooo a few things, if you did use my post for Disc/Retail Information you should really note it is based on UK/EU Discs.

And also Game of Thrones is 1-5 on the Disc with 6 as download.

And as for Minecraft Story Mode PS3 Disc and The Walking Dead Season 1 Disc, I can not confirm anything on those as I only have the complete editions.

4 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Ok soooo a few things, if you did use my post for Disc/Retail Information you should really note it is based on UK/EU Discs.

And also Game of Thrones is 1-5 on the Disc with 6 as download.

And as for Minecraft Story Mode PS3 Disc and The Walking Dead Season 1 Disc, I can not confirm anything on those as I only have the complete editions.

As stated in my post, this is based on what is in the North American store. I haven't seen your post. Thank you for the other information. I'll mark it up.

53 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) has also been delisted, it doesn't have a physical version as far as I know.

Quick question: I've purchased BttF and have first episode downloaded and installed but haven't started.  Can I get the rest of the episodes bc I have already purchased the full game, or am I sunk? 

2 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

Quick question: I've purchased BttF and have first episode downloaded and installed but haven't started.  Can I get the rest of the episodes bc I have already purchased the full game, or am I sunk? 

You should be able to if you purchased the other episodes - is this the PS4 version? From what I understand, they might have all downloaded together since I don't think that one was episodic. Otherwise, they should pop up as DLC when you downloaded the first episode. 

No one has tested to see if you could purchase other episodes from in-game. My guess would be that's a no. 

Also, I'm pretty sure this game has a physical version. 

This is confusing, when you say (delisted) and season pass disc...do you mean you can't download the episodes using the disc? Also for Tales from the Borderlands PS3 disc and digital plus PS4 disc share the same trophy list, PS4 digital is the 2nd trophy list. 

10 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

This is confusing, when you say (delisted) and season pass disc...do you mean you can't download the episodes using the disc? Also for Tales from the Borderlands PS3 disc and digital plus PS4 disc share the same trophy list, PS4 digital is the 2nd trophy list. 

As in the digital version is delisted. If the disc a season pass, or disc in general, that's listed after. As the top states as a warning. Im unsure if a new user can download the rest of the episodes or not for a season pass disc. 

Edited by dottyduke1

Consider adding the links to those games on the NA PS Store on your post, so other than reference, people can get straight into the purchase. Would also make easier for everyone to report a delisted game (if they get removed later), since the link will already be there.

Damn good thing I have a few of those in my digital backlog. Overall this sucks. 

55 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

I don't own the PS4 version. If I were you, I'll quickly enter the Store and start downloading the file(s).

Doing a quick glance at the list, it seems to me that around half of the digital-only games have been delisted, which is a shame. I wish that the developers would actually spend more money and resources into putting the games on physical discs so that everyone isn't stuck with having to buy from the online store all the time.

1 hour ago, PerryToxteth said:

You will be fine, delisted just means you can no longer purchase them, if purchased they will be in your download list. 

This is why pirating and game sharing exist. 

You are fucked in trying to get Tales of Monkey Island, Jurassic Park: The Game, Poker Night 2 and Nelson Tethers. 

Anybody reading this who are interested in Sam and Max and Strong Bad, get them NOW. 

And this just goes to show that the only way you can sleep soundly when a game is beholden to a labyrinthine Byzantine gauntlet of rights holders and intellectual property licensees is by buying the physical copy.

Pro effing tip.

1 minute ago, AK-1138 said:

And this just goes to show that the only way you can sleep soundly when a game is beholden to a labyrinthine Byzantine gauntlet of rights holders and intellectual property licensees is by buying the physical copy.

Pro effing tip.

All the TellTale games I have done on my account that were available physically I have done so.

Back to the Future I have on disc. You can no longer get the digital version, PS3 or PS4. 

So this means no Jurassic Park, no Poker Night 2, no Nelson Tethers. Shame.