Are all the trophies for this available now? Or are there some that are still glitched?

Hey there,

I downloaded this game about 6 months ago but havnt had a chance to play it properly, and at the time there were quite a few buggy trophies, some popping for some but not for others.

Im quite keen to start it but don't want to come across any unobtainable trophies along the way as it's quite a big game.

I see there are 4 x 100% completed but it's a pretty low percentage of all players, so would like to hear people's thoughts possibly on what they have come across. 

Cheers in advance 

I have played the main game and 2 dlc. The main game was okey for me, I only had problems that the trophy about scaring the animals ('Scarecrow') didn't unlock at 1000 more at 4500 scared animals. But this one seems to unlock for everyone if you go for platinum. So don't worry about that one. That ones that also are bugged, and I don't know why are the 2 silver trophies 'Hirschfelden Arc' and 'Layton Lake District Arc'. For some people it does unlock and for others they don't. And it is still not clear why.

As for the dlc. for me those are bugged like no other.

• Like 1

Thats great about the scarecrow trophy, I have had about 3500 scares and still no trophy so hopefully it comes with time. 

So far the story related trophies are popping as they should.

I'm probably about 30 hrs into the game but also think these are glitched too..

(Distance related, I'm at 180,000kms now in stats)

The mile

The Scandinavian mile

The marathon

The ultramarathon 

(Harvest related, i definitely have harvested at least 3 animals in eah area)

Hero of hirshfelden

(Cumulative, must have met these requirements agggggeeessss ago, alas no trophies)

Stalker

Potty humor

And possibly.. 

This is not a zombie game

(Spent a good part of the last 2 days shooting bison in the head and have taken at least 12 brain shots)

None of these have popped for me and looking around it appears others have had the same problem.

I currently have the digital version,  but have ordered a disc copy of the original game (not the 2019 edition). So I will get as many trophies done till I'm sure the remaining are glitched and delete game data and start another game with an unpatched version on disc, and hopefully I'll be able to get the rest for the platinum that way.

Fingers crossed anyway, if anyone else has any ideas please feel free to share

I wish I could reset Medvet Taiga.
It is a fun map, but the trophies that I do have from that map all popped from doing different activeties. And even completing mission for character B gets you trophy for character E. And E gets you trophy D, etc. Or nothing at all.

On 13-6-2019 at 1:11 PM, R3DLNR said:

So good news...

Got my disc copy and loaded it unpatched as version 1.0 and got the trophy for 'the mile' so hopefully I should be able to get all the missable trophies for the base game!

Hi R3DLNR, I recently started to play this game and also noticed not getting any trophies. I was wondering if you got 'the mile' immediately after starting the unpatched game or did you actually have to walk a mile for it? If so I should unpatch it and play offline for a good chunk to get all of them I guess..

Edit: How did you even manage to run it on v1.0? It copies to version 1.10 straight from the disc and then doesn't allow to be played until it's patched?

Edited by Ridduhr

Hey Ridduhr

I started a new game on my other ps4 and my version is 1.00. I bought the disc new for the original version, not the later released 2019 edition, its the nz/au/EU version if that matters.

I didn't use my current save seen I didn't think it would work with older version and didn't want it to ruin any other trophies.

After I ran a mile the trophy popped, as did the other 3 distance trophies thankfully. I'm going to keep playing on the patched version till I have nothing but glitched trophies, then I will mop up on the unpatched version.

So far all the story trophies have been popping, nearly finished on hersch map then I'll do layton 

All the best mate

6 hours ago, R3DLNR said:

I bought the disc new for the original version, not the later released 2019 edition

I have a feeling this part is key since I have the EU version also, just the 2019 edition. Bummer. I hope the devs will get around actually fixing it in a later patch so I won't have to buy a copy also. Anyhow for now there's a long road ahead with trophies that I actually can unlock so I'll start with that. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Ridduhr

Hey mate, 

You could try an unpatched game on version 1.10 and see if it works for that version, I'm pretty sure currently they are running patch 1.27 and people on here are have been getting them right up to the start of the year so you might be in luck, it would only take 10 mins to do so I'd recommend at least giving it a go.

Otherwise yea, I hope they patch all the glitched trophies so they auto pop, the developers have made a statement saying they are pleased with all the new content they have been releasing, but are dissatisfied by the ability for themselves to fix bugs. They appear to be working on it. I'll keep playing it for the time being and hope for the best

21 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

New DLC out today with trophies, i wonder if they will fix the broken ones?

These are the patch notes..

Bug Fixes & Game Improvements
  • Crash fixes related to new save game system
  • Fixed issue in new save system when trying to save a save game attached to the old system
  • Fixed issue in save system when converting old save games when photography missions objectives were active
  • Fixed issue of hidden requirements in Main Mission “The Cost of Control”
  • Fixed issue with horns of the Plain Bison being offset, especially in Trophy Lodge
  • Fixed issue with clients not being able to see need zones of a host in multiplayer
  • Fixed issue with missing fur variation on Gray Wolf
  • Fixed issue with caller for Wolves sometimes not working
  • Fixed issue with progress toward some achievements not incrementing correctly
  • Fixed issue with Wolves sometimes not doing mating calls
  • Various localization corrections

And randomly after about 3 hours playing, I recieved the 'potty humor' and 'stalker' trophies which had glitched for me, so the counter was basically stuck at zero and post patch has unstuck it. 

I have done all story arc trophies so will spend today mopping up misc trophies and hopefully they all pop!

Excellent news!

35 minutes ago, R3DLNR said:

These are the patch notes..

• Fixed issue in new save system when trying to save a save game attached to the old system
  • Fixed issue in save system when converting old save games when photography missions objectives were active
  • Fixed issue with horns of the Plain Bison being offset, especially in Trophy Lodge
  • Fixed issue with clients not being able to see need zones of a host in multiplayer

And randomly after about 3 hours playing, I recieved the 'potty humor' and 'stalker' trophies which had glitched for me, so the counter was basically stuck at zero and post patch has unstuck it. 

I have done all story arc trophies so will spend today mopping up misc trophies and hopefully they all pop!

Excellent news!

Good stuff, might finally start this then as well.

On 24/06/2019 at 1:52 AM, Super_ultraCat said:

I think the trophies are buggy again, on last version. I can not get trophies "Wildlife Paparazzi" and "Globetrotter". I've already done everything twice and nothing.

9 hours ago, Super_ultraCat said:

In patch 1.29 they fix Globetrotter, but you need to visit them all again. I hope that they also fixed the other trophy, but how can I be too lazy to check it. The third time to call, crawl, take pictures and not see the result. 1f4a3.png

I can confirm that 'wildlife paparazzi' now works again mate, I have been mopping up previously glitched trophies on hirshfelden this morning and the last animal I needed was the Canadian goose, took a pic and 'bling' trophy popped!

Was weird too seen I was expecting to have to take a pic of a few of the animals from layton seen the pics i had taken were taken pre patch.

Only a small handful of trophies to go and I'll have my plat, and hopefully I don't have issues with dlc trophies lol

Still yet to find an albino deer 

They just released patch 1.3, don't know what it includes since im doing all the trophies i can with the 1.27 patch before updating and they messing something else up.

EDIT: here are the patch notes:

Here are the notes from todays's Hotfixes for all platforms.

PS4:

• Fixed crash in the Stonehollow Basin area of Yukon Valley
  • Fixed issue with deactivated Hunt Club that makes you stuck in map loading screen
  • Fixed issue with the game does not save after animal harvest
  • Fixed issue with the phone in mission “Mine of Information”, became uninteractive if player quits before picking it up
  • Fixed issue of the mission “The Cost of Control” not initializing if another mission is completed when the player is not in the Brightwater Flats
  • Fixed issue of red bushes making the player take damage
  • Fixed issue with the zeroing of the Canning rifle
  • Fixed issue of excessive weight on some animals
  • Fixed the issue that reduced hunting pressure is retained if player changes reserve while in treestand or tripod
  • Fixed issue of too many rare Caribous
  • Fixed issue with the mission “the Ghost Tree”, which couldn’t be completed if player quits (or the game crashes) before finishing an objective
Edited by Vern3r0z

I sent the devs email regarding the broken trophies:

Hey,
dont know if this is the right email for this kind of question, but i
and other people have noticed that some of the main game trophies are
currently not unlocking after some of the latest patches. Trophies in
question are the distance related ones "the mile", "the scandinavian
mile" etc. Also there is talk that many of the DLC trophies are also
buggy. I wanted to ask if this issue is being worked on.

Their answer:

Hi there,

Thanks for your message. Sorry for the inconvenience. Team is aware of the trophy issues and is working on them. We appreciate your patience. Meanwhile, please update your game to latest patch if you have not.

Thank you for taking the time to report to us and for playing the Hunter Call of the Wild.

Best Regards,
Gary

So about a week ago I finished the medved dlc with no issues trophywise. Just the collectables were a bit hit and miss but they all popped, I added a complete list and how to find them all on the medved collectables thread. Im about half way thru the vurhonga Savannah dlc and only have mission arc trophies to go, I'll update and confirm once I have them all for that map

So I have finished all 4 dlcs stories and all related trophies no worries. Just have to find an albino gray wolf and all the diamonds for the Parque Fernando silver trophy and I'm at 100%!

Still going to take awhile but definently all possible

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.7.2019 at 1:58 PM, R3DLNR said:

So I have finished all 4 dlcs stories and all related trophies no worries. Just have to find an albino gray wolf and all the diamonds for the Parque Fernando silver trophy and I'm at 100%!

Still going to take awhile but definently all possible

Im currently going for the albino gray wolf as well. Do you know any good spots for finding wolves? When i started the dlc they were always at the lakeshore of the burned forest, but not anymore. Also does someone know if melanistic is less rare than albino or equal rarity? I have found 3 melanistic wolves and no albinos. Also 3 egg whites.

35 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

Im currently going for the albino gray wolf as well. Do you know any good spots for finding wolves? When i started the dlc they were always at the lakeshore of the burned forest, but not anymore. Also does someone know if melanistic is less rare than albino or equal rarity? I have found 3 melanistic wolves and no albinos. Also 3 egg whites.

I have been running round the entire north west part of the map with no luck, I have found about 10 red/brown, 8 egg white and 1 melanistic wolves but no albinos. Burnt forest is a bit average for me too since last update, try venturing a bit further and see what you can find mate

42 minutes ago, R3DLNR said:

I have been running round the entire north west part of the map with no luck, I have found about 10 red/brown, 8 egg white and 1 melanistic wolves but no albinos. Burnt forest is a bit average for me too since last update, try venturing a bit further and see what you can find mate

How many diamonds have you found on the 3rd dlc btw?