Are all the trophies for this available now? Or are there some that are still glitched?

1 hour ago, Vern3r0z said:

How many diamonds have you found on the 3rd dlc btw?

Haha, just 1 so far, it's going to take awhile so thought I'd do albino wolf first, im researching parque Fernando for best diamond locations then I'll spend a few hours setting up tents, tree stands and blinds around those areas and hopefully it wont take too long. 

I have $300,000 extra on top of what I had prior (from killing so many wolves) so have plenty to splash out a bit

39 minutes ago, R3DLNR said:

Haha, just 1 so far, it's going to take awhile so thought I'd do albino wolf first, im researching parque Fernando for best diamond locations then I'll spend a few hours setting up tents, tree stands and blinds around those areas and hopefully it wont take too long. 

I have $300,000 extra on top of what I had prior (from killing so many wolves) so have plenty to splash out a bit

Yeah im also at 300k and level 60. Thought also that finding one super rare thing first would be easier than the 7 diamonds, but looking for the wolf for 8 days and no luck.

9 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

By the way, doe's anyone know wether or not you can earn trophies in multiplayer?

Pretty sure you can, personally I enjoy playing solo as I've heard horror stories of people shooting animals and others quickly rush over and Harvest your kill.. if that happened to me when I finally get that damn albino wolf I would rage... 

HARD...

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

Does someone know how many missions there are for Vicente Vargas in DLC #3? If there are only 5 then that trophy is bugged.

Pretty sure I had the same, just keep completing the other missions for other people and the vargas missions should eventually pop up

16 minutes ago, R3DLNR said:

Pretty sure I had the same, just keep completing the other missions for other people and the vargas missions should eventually pop up

a mission or the trophy? The last mission thus far was the harvest a fleeing animal.

Edited by Vern3r0z

7 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

a mission or the trophy? The last mission thus far was the harvest a fleeing animal.

The mission, pretty sure I had to do a few of the other characters missions for the next vargas mission to show up.

I thought I had done all of his missions but eventually another one popped up

7 minutes ago, R3DLNR said:

The mission, pretty sure I had to do a few of the other characters missions for the next vargas mission to show up.

I thought I had done all of his missions but eventually another one popped up

Okay, thanks for the info. I was super pissed when i thought it had glitched on me after all this time. Btw how goes the hunt? My totals after two weeks:

egg white: 6

red brown: 15

melanistic: 5

also 2 leucistic caribou and 3 piebald.

And after getting fed up with hunting wolves all day i started the third dlc and after couple of hours of playing it  i shot a albino water buffalo...

Edited by Vern3r0z

2 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

Okay, thanks for the info. I was super pissed when i thought it had glitched on me after all this time. Btw how goes the hunt? My totals after two weeks:

egg white: 6

red brown: 15

melanistic: 5

also 2 leucistic caribou and 3 piebald.

And after getting fed up with hunting wolves all day i started the third dlc and after couple of hours of playing it  i shot a albino water buffalo...

Yea not bad, not particularly great either tho. After 15 evenings straight still no albino wolf. Think I'm up to

14 egg white

20 red brown

1 melanistic 

Killed well over 500 now and patience is starting to wear thin. Taken last few days to tidy up dlc for assassin's creed odyssey but will return to thehunter over the weekend.

Only have albino wolf trophy for dlc 4

And diamond collection for dlc 3

Still really enjoying it thankfully

Finally...! 

After 20 mins this morning in someone else's multiplayer game while I was north of the lake by the far west outpost in recovering teekon forest, I got attacked by the biggest mob of wolves I've seen. Must have been about 20+ and while scanning them a lvl 7 albino male runs out and graciously takes a brain shot from my .300 canning wolf slayer.

So glad to finally have this trophy, I must have killed in excess of 700+ wolves to find one. I highly recommend searching multiplayer games as the spawns are all different, and hopefully you get lucky.

Now off diamond hunting in Parque Fernando for the last trophy!

19 hours ago, R3DLNR said:

Finally...! 

After 20 mins this morning in someone else's multiplayer game while I was north of the lake by the far west outpost in recovering teekon forest, I got attacked by the biggest mob of wolves I've seen. Must have been about 20+ and while scanning them a lvl 7 albino male runs out and graciously takes a brain shot from my .300 canning wolf slayer.

So glad to finally have this trophy, I must have killed in excess of 700+ wolves to find one. I highly recommend searching multiplayer games as the spawns are all different, and hopefully you get lucky.

Now off diamond hunting in Parque Fernando for the last trophy!

Nice one, yeah ive been doing multiplayer games and single, but right now im finishing the story of dlc 3.

The distance related trophies should be fixed now. Patch notes of the newest patch:

Hello Hunters,

We are very pleased to announce that next week, August 20th, we'll be releasing Tru-PATCH on all platforms. Until then you can get an early look at the patch notes below.

NOTE: Tru-RAC Roe Deer were initially set to be included in this update, but based on player feedback we will work on them further. You can expect to see them appear later in the year.

Game Improvements

• Population reset of all animals on all reserves
  • Reset of animal need zones
  • Reset of Leaderboards
  • Reset of Hunting Log
  • Consecutive Harvest bonus no longer affects score (but does affect XP and money in the same way as before)
  • Increased limit of deployable tents per map from 8 to 16
  • The loadout when starting a new game has been updated to include more items (these items have no level requirement anymore and some are available for free for returning players)
  • Updated story missions in Medved Taiga to use waypoints
  • Equipment is no longer holstered when exiting ATV
  • Various updates to existing missions where sometimes there would be no animals in the mission area or the required scoring didn’t match shown objective
  • Improvements to path-finding for all animals on all reserves
  • Added new, clearer descriptions for blood splatter
  • Various improvements to first person and animal animations
  • Various localization improvements
  • Updated the Antler Rattler description to include affected species

Shotgun Overhaul

• Shotgun hits now group up and display all pellets that hit the target
  • Hitlist displays how many pellets hit the target in brackets
  • Pellets now move with deviations in velocity
  • Damage and integrity has been reworked on all shotguns
  • Integrity is now reduced per shot, no longer per pellet

Bug Fixes

• Fixed issue with multiplayer clients being unable to hunt Geese
  • We continue our work here as host migration can still cause issues
  • Backpack no longer makes noise when standing still
  • Fixed missing legacy Moose racks
  • Fixed issue where the camera would flip when changing stance
  • We continue our work here as it might still occur after shooting
  • Fixed issue that resulted in small stepped movement of iron sights
  • Fixed issue with the Hunting Log being reset after the game was restarted
  • Improved an issue where players lose map data (e.g. claimed outposts)
  • Once you re-discover these locations, they should be saved properly now.
  • We will continue to work on this issue
  • Fixed weird looks of the eyes of Wolves when aggressive
  • Noise indicator now correctly displays noise when deploying portable structures
  • Virant Klasika now uses the correct visual effects
  • Wolf eyes should no longer glow when harvest is highlighted
  • Fixed issue with big bulges on the side of animals due to breathing
  • Fixed issue with The Mile, The Scandinavian Mile, etc. achievements
  • Fixed issue where player would sometimes examine a clue under a downed animal instead of harvesting the animal, even though “Harvest” prompt was shown
  • Fixed issue with shotguns having wrong zeroing order
  • Fixed issue where some waterfowl blinds would change colors when entered
  • Fixed issue with Quickdraw perk not working with lever-action rifles
  • Fixed issue with Keen Eyes skill sometimes not working properly
  • Fixed issue with Both Eyes Open not working with 20GA semi-auto shotgun
  • Fixed issue where toggling aim would mute footstep sounds and break animation
  • Fixed various issues with aim cancelling
  • Aiming with weapons or optics holstered is no longer possible
  • Fixed issue with thumb clipping through rifles when exiting aim while prone without scope

Resetting animals in reserves might be helpuf in getting the ghost trophy and parque fernando diamonds.

• 1 month later...

Finally, my journey to 100% is finally over! (For now...) just snagged the last animal for Parque Fernandos finest. 

So while some trophies are still a bit buggy, the majority have been patched to work and there are work arounds for the remainders.

If you are an avid trophy hunter and have been on the fence about playing it I would seriously consider playing it. 

It is a massive grind but totally worth it.

Happy hunting

• Like 1

My congratulations with 100%!!! I'm also 2 trophies away from it, got 4/7 diamonds and need to find the albino wolf as well. 

I was wondering, do the diamonds in multiplayer count towards the trophy lodge? I spent hell of a lot of time tracking those 4 diamonds in singleplayer, don't want to screw the trophy up by damaging something with logging in to multiplayer, so I never tried it before... 

2 minutes ago, Merfolk said:

My congratulations with 100%!!! I'm also 2 trophies away from it, got 4/7 diamonds and need to find the albino wolf as well. 

I was wondering, do the diamonds in multiplayer count towards the trophy lodge? I spent hell of a lot of time tracking those 4 diamonds in singleplayer, don't want to screw the trophy up by damaging something with logging in to multiplayer, so I never tried it before... 

Thanks Merfolk, unfortunately the mission is tied to your single player story so if you shoot a diamond in a multiplayer game it will not count towards it. I can confirmed as I tried with a friend that shot a diamond blackbuck in my game but it did not count for him.

All i can say is keep hammering the lakes and need zones with tents setup nearby and eventually they will spawn. I maxed out the tent limit with all the ones i had set up around the map and it definitely saved alot of running round the map.

Also I suggest just going for one specific animal type at a time and take the time to setup tents / bipod stands correctly. A few hours of a decent setup is definitely worth the investment. It took me about 100 hrs to shoot all 7 diamonds which is pretty good I think 

All the best buddy