PlayStation Plus Price Increase (Europe & Asia confirmed)

Suminya

10 hours ago, Sifferino said:

*sigh* I’m afraid I’m with you on that... and I don’t even know why. In the good old days the free games were awesome and well worth the price of admission. It gradually got worse in the PS4 era. I don’t really do multiplayer and the free games are no longer worth the price of Plus IMHO so what’s left is the discounts really. I can’t justify the full price of Plus anymore to myself... but despite it all I still think I will renew if they give us Plus for a decent discount during Days of Play. I suck. 

Well put, I think Sony has grown complacent at the top, but if Microsoft continues on its current path of "lets get as many games into as many hands as possible" with it's X platforming and Xbox Game Pass <<< which is a pretty sweet deal even though i much prefer physical copies over digital.

Sony will have to combat this, how?

I don't know, but they're pissing off a VERY loyal fan base with their lacklustre PS+ lineup as a whole (with a few exceptions) < even though by the time the good ones go + i already bought them.

Among other things. 

I am a fan of Playstation and always have been, so what i say is out of love not resentment or distain, because i will not break up with you Sony, just be willing to give back and not fuck us over every chance you get.

And for the love of all that is holy... Show me more Ghosts if Tsushima!

• Like 3