Gun trophies glitched

I am not sure if there has been a patch or not, but I am pretty sure you will need to play the game again to get them to pop if you already have them all. You could try getting another gun with some of the free credits they give you, but that is going to be random for what you get, and you will only be able to get a crate or two before it costs money. That may make the game recheck and see that you have them. I just unlocked all of them a few days ago and did not have any issue. Good luck, I hope you can find a way around replaying the game. It was fun, but it got kinda tedious by the end.

9 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

I am not sure if there has been a patch or not, but I am pretty sure you will need to play the game again to get them to pop if you already have them all. You could try getting another gun with some of the free credits they give you, but that is going to be random for what you get, and you will only be able to get a crate or two before it costs money. That may make the game recheck and see that you have them. I just unlocked all of them a few days ago and did not have any issue. Good luck, I hope you can find a way around replaying the game. It was fun, but it got kinda tedious by the end.

Hmm I got dlc packs so idk if maybe that glitched it? I’ve seen people say to go pick up the gun from the ground after killing an enemy I’m gonna try in a few days

Yeah that would do it. 

I had this problem because I bought a couple of good weapons and attachments from the store. So every time i was trying to pick up the weapon/attachment from the map(ground) they just disappear. Remember to erase your previous data, start a new game (offline) 

• Like 1