does anyone have the game?

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Ebay is your best bet for a physical copy but the Asian PS Store still have the digital version available, just make sure you get the premium one and not the Free-to-Play release :).

i want the digital version 
but i can't buy the PSN card for Hong kong

6 minutes ago, lilshark_187 said:

i want the digital version 
but i can't buy the PSN card for Hong kong

Play-Asia have loads of HK PSN cards in stock :):

https://www.play-asia.com/search/Hong+kong+psn+card

Normally I use pcgamesupply.com but for some reason they're not showing any HK cards, even though they did a couple of days ago.

• 11 months later...
On 1-6-2019 at 10:52 AM, HuntingFever said:

Ebay is your best bet for a physical copy but the Asian PS Store still have the digital version available, just make sure you get the premium one and not the Free-to-Play release :).

What region account do you need to access the Asian PS store or is the Asian PS store every Asian country mashed in one?

9 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

What region account do you need to access the Asian PS store or is the Asian PS store every Asian country mashed in one?

Any South East Asian country except Japan will do, because the JP release doesn't have any English support :). I used the HK store but Singapore, Korea, Malaysia etc. will have the English version.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
On 6/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, HuntingFever said:

I know this is a very old post but I'd still like to ask why one should choose the premium version over the Free-to-Play release?