Glitched trophies?

I just collected all data storages and "men in boxes" (I can confirm that they all show up in the "Collections" menu), yet no trophy. Same with the human-shaped Gekkos, but I have no way of proving that, so I kind of accepted that I missed one. However, the data and MIB are very clear.

What do I do?

You need to finish the chapter in which you got the collectibles in order to get the trophies. Btw there are also collectibles in chapter 7 but you still haven't finished chapter 6 yet. My trophies popped fine so I think you are missing something.

Note: You need to get the humanoid gekkos in 1 complete playthrough. It is said that the trophy doesn't pop when you use chapter select to get it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SarpEsen said:

You need to finish the chapter in which you got the collectibles in order to get the trophies. Btw there are also collectibles in chapter 7 but you still haven't finished chapter 6 yet. My trophies popped fine so I think you are missing something.

Note: You need to get the humanoid gekkos in 1 complete playthrough. It is said that the trophy doesn't pop when you use chapter select to get it.

Ah thanks, I hope this will be resolved then. I'm at the final bossfight, just didn't sync the latest trophies yet. I quit midway through Chapter 7, hopefully this doesn't affect them. Codec trophy went fine. I hope the Gekko one will pop, as I didn't use chapter select yet.

We'll see. Thanks :) 

Edit: Got them! Gekko glitched, though. Don't know why. Did all of them in a single walkthrough, all parts destroyed.

Edited by fbdbh