65 X 10 Medal / Solutions

7 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

FYI - I ended up getting this on the middle puzzle on the last page (BAP113) in 67:17.

Turns out you can't use the fix option when unlocking medals.

Congrats on the plat. 

Indeed, the medal is for finishing a puzzle without fixing errors.  You can actually press fix to see if there are errors and still get it, as long as you say “no” on the pop up. There is no time limit. 

Anyway, 67 mins is a decent time to solve one of those massive ones legitimately. 

• Like 1

Thanks -- it helped that it was the 3rd or 4th time I had played it, but I definitely had a couple moments where i had huge sections I couldn't figure out and thought it might be over!

This game was a lot of fun, and it also had a lot more content in terms of large puzzles and hours.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 4:45 AM, luckydonut said:

Congrats on the plat. 

Indeed, the medal is for finishing a puzzle without fixing errors.  You can actually press fix to see if there are errors and still get it, as long as you say “no” on the pop up. There is no time limit. 

Anyway, 67 mins is a decent time to solve one of those massive ones legitimately. 

This is what I did. I would click fix to see if anything was wrong and fix them and move on. I also just copied what I was doing on the vita at the same time to make it easier. Not a bad little game. Ive been slowly knocking this game out since release. I just need he last 3 puzzles on ps4 and vita. I have two new shiny platinums by the end of this week I am sure. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

also should have mentioned every ten minutes I would save the game and upload it to the cloud. Just i case I hit fix by mistake. I happened a few times to me a half hour or so in. Yeah it adds more time but if you make mistakes just a couple times and have to start fresh that takes even longer.