Hi from The Netherlands

Sifferino

Hi all, having just signed up I figured the polite thing to do would be to introduce myself. I am Sifferino from The Netherlands and I just can't help myself... I am also in the trophy hunt! In fact, right now my immediate goal is to overtake one of my contacts (he's at level 23, I am at 20 and gaining). He doesn't even know that we are in a contest so hopefully that will make it easier for me to win ?

What else? The last game I really, really enjoyed was Assassin's Creed: Origins. Never thought that would happen, as I could never get into AC. In fact once I platinumed Origins I went back to III and Black Flag, but I just... can't. Doesn't click for me. So onwards to Odyssey! Well, actually before I do right now I am in the mood for a couple of adventure snacks. Just finished Full Throttle & Day of the Tentacle. I also played quite a bit of Need for Speed recently, which is also a surprise to myself as I never enjoyed the PS3 era games. I bought Rivals, NFS 2015 & Payback in an awesome PSN sale and I loved NFS 2015 and enjoyed Payback (hated Rivals), so there you go.

That's it for now. Looking forward to getting to know you people. I've already gone premium for life, so now you are stuck with me ?

• Like 4

On 6/1/2019 at 6:56 PM, knoef_NL said:

Cool! Never heard of them (I’m such a n00b) but there seem to be a few fun little titles here. Thanks for the tip.

On 6/1/2019 at 11:28 PM, Mr_Skirra said:

Glad to see another Dutchie as well. Hit me up if you wanna do some trophy contests sometimes. I love a good local challenge :D

Hehe will do!

Thanks @ everybody, looking forward to getting to know you.