Another month in PVZ GW2 without Boss Rush. How many more months until we can play it again? *sigh*

18 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

The daily challenges and rainbow chests shouldn't be too much of a problem right? Just waiting on cats vs dyno's and then this upcoming boss rush?

There is only 1 epic which is a pain in the ass to do, which I think it's resetting a char, but the rest is just annoying grind (kill 500 zombies as sunflower, per example). There might be times when you will play 10 days straight without an epic showing up, so beware of that. You can complete up to 9 epics without popping any other trophies, so go that way if you wish to avoid risks.

The community challenges are nothing but a grind either. Thankfully I believe you just need to open 5 chests, which means 1 full event + 2/3 of another. Shouldn't be too bad, but you need to wait until they come into rotation. There seem to be at least one of those per month, so nothing really to worry about. Cats vs Dynos is the biggest aggravator in the pack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

October's calendar is up and Boss Hunt isn't in it.

• From now to the 7th, there will be Cats Vs Dynos active as event, so get those trophies if the game is already on your list.
  • 8 to 14 will be Capture The Taco
  • 15 to 21 will be some kind of Old vs New game mode pt1.
  • 22 to 28 will be the same event as above, but pt2.
  • 29 to november 4 will have a healing based community event.

Wonder if this game will complete a whole year without Boss Rush.

42 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

• From now to the 7th, there will be Cats Vs Dynos active as event, so get those trophies if the game is already on your list.

This does seem a massive fail. There's a giant pumpkin boss which just screams Halloween event to me ?

3 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

This does seem a massive fail. There's a giant pumpkin boss which just screams Halloween event to me 1f914.png

The in-game calendar also mentions it's "time for trick and treat" or something like that. I wonder if they purposefully removed those events because they were the least played mode or something.

20 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

The in-game calendar also mentions it's "time for trick and treat" or something like that. I wonder if they purposefully removed those events because they were the least played mode or something.

It's most likely when the Halloween sticker packs go up for sale.

The boss fights were really unbalanced, for the Plants you absolutely had to use the Vampire Sunflower and the BBQ Corn. Zombies I don't know much about since I only did the Gnome Brothers one which just required people to pay attention. There was another problem where people would leave if you were under rank 1000 so it became very random unfriendly.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:13 PM, TheYuriG said:

finally cats vs dinos event is up,atleast until 7th Oct,I hope I can gain the trophies during these period

left boss rush mode trophy and new faces trophy

I bet there wouldn’t be a boss hunt any time soon. EA doesn’t hear anyone’s voices. Majority of the players are non trophy hunters and little kids. Those people that fit in that category don’t care about boss hunt. Since the new game has been released, they see no point of taking the time to add the boss hunt.

I have now all the keys that i need. I only need to beat the challenges for the 2 DLC characters and grind another 150 rainbow stars to unlock them.  And do those boss hunt trophies and i'm done. If we all keep bragging about those boss hunts to EA. They might as well put them up.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

22 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Well I took the gamble and got the Cats vs Dinos trophies, just hope it pays off and we get a Boss Hunt before the year is out.

Same here so you're not alone. From what i've read, boss hunt is a punish with some of the bosses so it may not have been possible to get the trophies using unlevelled characters anyway. At least if it hopefully pops up in the future, I'll have a better chance of being able to get all the related trophies

10 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Same here so you're not alone. From what i've read, boss hunt is a punish with some of the bosses so it may not have been possible to get the trophies using unlevelled characters anyway. At least if it hopefully pops up in the future, I'll have a better chance of being able to get all the related trophies

Well if the time comes, I'll definitely have you in mind when I go to tackle it. I think the last one was February? So likely have plenty of time to learn enough to have a reasonable chance of beating it.

On 16/10/2019 at 6:11 AM, PatinumNumemon said:

Dang, so you're telling me my quest to 100% every PS Hits game is over before it could really even begin? That stinks. Oh well. I will still pick up the game eventually because you never know, but I hope this feature comes back by the time I can have my own copy of the game.

I wouldn't rule out the 100% just yet, but the window to grab this 100% seems to be dwindling. It's always annoying when a 100% is out of your hands. Just hoping they give us a boss hunt over Christmas.

Edited by ScintillaWolf

• 2 weeks later...