The Worst Anime You Have Ever Watched.

OnePieceDude

As there are a lot of anime fourms out there, I have decided to make another; The absolute worst anime you have ever seen in your entire life span. There are a few rules though.

1.) Has to be from 1990-2012.

2.) No hentai because it was made that way.

3.) Express why it is so bad.

Enjoy the fourm, cheers.

For me, It is hands down..Excel Saga. An annoying as hell main characters, so-so animation, & it tries so hard to be funny, when I think I smirked only once while watching it. Way to go Excel Saga, Way to f***ing go. :facepalm:

Any of the vampire crap on Netflix. I wouldn't consider myself an Anime fan as I really don't watch that much (Dragon Ball series, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Case Closed, Lupin the III and Gundam) but I couldn't even stomach whatever I tried to watch. 

Parker

• Like 3

Easy

To Heart(1999 not to be confused with To Heart Ru)

The story was painfully horrible. There are no likable characters. Just felt like taking a pin/pencil and gouging out my eye every second of every episode.(13 in total)

Couldn't ever bring myself to watch watching season 2.

Tbh, i didn't watch a lot of animes, i remember watching Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Shaman King, Naruto and Bakugan. And Bakugan is the worst for me from these, the story was just not amusing and i didn't like it, and also the other ones i watched are epic and i really liked them so i had no other choice either.

I still watch Naruto every week, the others not so much mainly because it is over or i don't have nowhere to watch it

Edited by TonyCROGamingHD

Harem (which means the hero has lots of girls who like him.) anime, especially with hentai, tentacle, sex seduction. It really disgusted me. What I mean is I don't really enjoy anime that is only for satisfying men's(mostly male) sexual need. So I gotta say there're many worst animes that I have ever seen, just my opinion.

Edited by biotransformatio

- any Pokemon after Gen II - I definitely have my nostalgia goggles on too tight, but I can't appreciate the new Pokemon as much as the old. The new voice actors are garbage and the Pokemon themselves are kinda boring. It started to go downhill after Master Quest.

- Gantz - I really hate to say this, but the Gantz anime is pretty weak. I'm a Gantz fan. I have the first 20 volumes and I own and have watched the Gantz live action movies and I have both seasons of the anime. The anime consists of 2 seasons that only follow the first 8 volumes or so of the manga. It follows the manga pretty well but at the end it breaks off at the end of the temple fight. The anime could have spanned several more seasons if it followed the manga and didn't end with a filler! I enjoyed the filler with the hobo killers, Hajime and Ryuji, but I didn't like how it ended. I appreciate the anime, but it kinda lost itself. (especially with the weird art style in the beginning of season 2) There were times where the anime felt like it was just doing a fan service with it's extreme vulgarity with all of the nudity, sexual humor, graphic violence, violence against women and children, torture, explicit sexual situations, suicide, grotesque imagery, extensive profanity, tobacco and drug use, ethnic stereotypes etc... I liked how it pushed the limit though. The manga is far superior to the anime. Don't let the anime bum you out of the series. All I can say is that I probably wouldn't have gotten into this great series if it wasn't for me finding the season 2 boxset at Newbury Comics so I at least gotta be thankful for that.

- Chobits - Chobits followed in the footsteps of Gantz and lost itself. Chobits had a lot of filler with Chi doing nothing but kawaii stuff for the fans. The manga is superior just like in Gantz's case.

• Like 1

Well, I haven't really seen it, but one time I clicked the Surprise Me button on Animeget and this anime about cycling appeared... Cycling? Really? Maybe it's not that bad but I bet it's like Oliver & Benji or Capitan Tsubasa or whatever that was called(which I also didn't enjoy very much) except it is about cycling :P

Naruto Shippuden - Because of all the damn fillers and i lost interest..i will try to finish it..someday..

Bleach - It was good at first.

Sword Art Online -  I don't even know what to say.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=350747

thank me later ...

Back on topic....mmmm...maybe Dragon Ball GT...it just drifted away to what made DBZ and DB so good...it sucked, like thy really had no idea where to go with the show.

Naruto Shippuden - Because of all the damn fillers and i lost interest..i will try to finish it..someday..

Bleach - It was good at first.

Sword Art Online -  I don't even know what to say.

SAO? Neved seen it. Yes, that might be suprising..But I am not a member of crunchyroll, therefore, I have never seen it. All I know is that it is overated as HELL, and I am certainly not paying $90+ for twelve episodes of blu ray. Might give it a chance when the fanbase dies down..but for now, no thanks.

SAO? Neved seen it. Yes, that might be suprising..But I am not a member of crunchyroll, therefore, I have never seen it. All I know is that it is overated as HELL, and I am certainly not paying $90+ for twelve episodes of blu ray. Might give it a chance when the fanbase dies down..but for now, no thanks.

There are many places where you can watch it besides crunchyroll just Google it but personally i didn't like it at all and yes it was overrated actually i don't care if a show is overrated as long as i enjoy but SAO was just terrible it started out great but after a few episodes it was meh.

Edited by WolfyRaiden

There have been a few I have regretted watching, but these are the worst 3 in my opinion;

Soul Eater: I've watched it to the end once, and all I thought was "meh", I tried watching it a second time (I couldn't decide what anime to watch, and just picked it at random) and couldn't even bring myself to finish the 1st DVD, it just seems so lacklustre to me.

Samurai Deeper Kyo: This was just outright bad, the voice acting was poor (as to be expected with a 4Kids dub, which makes no sense as this anime is clearly not for kids) & the plot went all over the place. It seemed too much like a Rurouni Kenshin clone too, except for it having a slight supernatural element, and it being set during the days of the Tokugawa Shogunate, rather than the Meiji era.

InuYasha: The Final Act: I liked the original series, but this was just horrible, they tried cramming the same amount of story that the original series had into 26 episodes, which made it feel rushed, not to mention the incredibly slapdash, anti-climactic ending it had.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart

There have been a few I have regretted watching, but these are the worst 3 in my opinion;

Soul Eater: I've watched it to the end once, and all I thought was "meh", I tried watching it a second time (I couldn't decide what anime to watch, and just picked it at random) and couldn't even bring myself to finish the 1st DVD, it just seems so lacklustered to me.

......I respect opinions...I don't agree with that one, but...Oh well.

Naruto Shippuden - At first it was good, but then there were too many fillers, and the story has become uniteresting. Now the episodes involve only resurrecting a bunch of guys and flashbacks. I think Naruto is way too overrated. There are better shonen animes, like One Piece and Hunter x Hunter.

Pokemon - The first season(s) were good, but then it started to become way too repetitive. basically, the new episodes have no original plot.

Edited by IppoBisha

Naruto Shippuden - At first it was good, but then there were too many fillers, and the story has become uniteresting. Now the episodes involve only resurrecting a bunch of guys and flashbacks. I think Naruto is way too overrated.

In fact Shippuden had a great first part, but I dropped at the second filler arc and the same fillers killed the anime completely, I started following the manga instead.

Pretty much any sci-fi related anime, I just tend to find them terribly boring. Other than that, I can only recall the King of Fighters anime (movie), which was atrocious. Story was rubbish, and the setting, the dialogues, the characters... it was all in all dreadful.