What is your most proudest platinum and why?

Mine so far is Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, mainly because it was the first game I ever got the platinum and was the game that got me into trophy/platinum hunting. Plan on getting Shadow of War Platinum as my 100th Platinum. Got a while to go, but keeping that one on the back burner for then.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheActOfTheCreed said:

Mine so far is Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, mainly because it was the first game I ever got the platinum and was the game that got me into trophy/platinum hunting. Plan on getting Shadow of War Platinum as my 100th Platinum. Got a while to go, but keeping that one on the back burner for then.

For me it's a toss up between Bloodborne or Dark Souls. Never thought I'd get into those Souls games and out of the blue I fell in love with the series. That platinum I'm proud of because it also changed the way I go for plats now in a way I want more of a challenge then these other quick plats that are getting shitted out by indie devs of late. 

I have a few, but here are my most memorable

Killzone 2, holy crap this game was hard, it took me so long to do the hardest difficulty run and that end section, wow I thought it was impossible. I wasn't really into multiplayer or platinums back then but about a year or so after i decided to do multiplayer and good lord was that a huge pain, a massive grind but at least I got it. I remember there being a trophy for being on the top 1 percent and i just scrapped through.

Dead Space 2 I honestly thought this was impossible but i persevered to the point i knew every corner and every sequence, but there was a lot of pain and frustration getting the plat. I remember dying in very easy areas to a lax in judgment or memory. In the end i was very proud of myself with a huge sigh of relief and a small celebration after the plat popped.

Metal gear solid 4 A great game i played through like 12 times, i remember it didn't have trophies when it was first released but added later when Sony added trophies to their system. I remember you had to play at least 8 times to plat as you needed to get certain emblems. It sure did get very boring, but man getting the big boss emblem at the end was one hell of a rush, didn't think i could do it especially with the chase sequence part.

COD World at war I've never seen so many grenade thrown at you, i think this is the game where i have likely died the most on, from beginning to end this game was difficult, with many hours just trying to push up in one area. I believe ts my only COD platinum.