Question about shareplay

FielVeredus

As far as I know, Shareplay 2nd players will never get trophies because are like a phantom user added to the original player's console. It's a real shame, because otherwise it would make completing stuff like Curse N Chaos a lot easier. Pretty sure the remote player is treated like a guest account. Anyone else that knows more about the system, feel free to post down below and correct me if necessary.

39 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

As far as I know, Shareplay 2nd players will never get trophies because are like a phantom user added to the original player's console. It's a real shame, because otherwise it would make completing stuff like Curse N Chaos a lot easier. Pretty sure the remote player is treated like a guest account. Anyone else that knows more about the system, feel free to post down below and correct me if necessary.

Yep, I can confirm that this is correct.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Doesn't A Way Out come with a second copy of the game for a friend? I don't know how trophies work with that, but the game should be able to bypass share play altogether.

I heard that friend invite code of this game will not eligible for trophy earning.