Keepers of the Void?

Sinthoras_96

Today Ive read some news about Darksiders 4 to be announced on E3 this year. I was kind of surprised about this since the second Seasonpass DLC of Darksiders 3, Keepers of the Void, hasnt been released yet. I couldnt even find any information about it at all.

Does anyone know, when this DLC will be released? 

• 2 weeks later...

Interestingly enough, while Darksiders Genesis isn't a sequel, it's being developed by the original creator of the franchise and in the new studio he started - Airship Syndicate. Same folks that did a game called Battle Chasers which I also loved.

Definitely looking forward to Darksiders 4 when it comes out, but I've got Darksiders 3 DLC and this new Darksiders Genesis spin-off to keep me company till they do :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Guys but the price? Thx

12.95€ in the Finnish store, which is a joke given that the Season Pass is 14.95€

5 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Now I just gotta wait till the complete edition goes on sale to jump in.  How's the platinum and 100% time and difficulty, with all the latest updates?

The game was already easy to plat before the DLC came out, but now you have NG+ which makes a playthrough on the highest (meanwhile second highest) difficulty even easier. The first DLC is really easy too and takes about an hour to complete, so ignoring the second DLC you are looking at maybe 35-40 hours to 100% (if you play blind on the latest patch and don't do glitches). 

If you want it quantified, I gave it a 5/10 in challenge myself, playing on Apocalyptic in NG. But you have to do a NG+ playthrough anyways for one DLC trophy, and you can play on Apocalyptic there. This way, it's probably a 4/10 at most. 

On 7/15/2019 at 3:47 AM, Void said:

Well, I just quickly started the second DLC to see if it's easy to access, and so far there are no new trophies. So either they are not synched yet, or there are none... ?

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

12.95€ in the Finnish store, which is a joke given that the Season Pass is 14.95€

The game was already easy to plat before the DLC came out, but now you have NG+ which makes a playthrough on the highest (meanwhile second highest) difficulty even easier. The first DLC is really easy too and takes about an hour to complete, so ignoring the second DLC you are looking at maybe 35-40 hours to 100% (if you play blind on the latest patch and don't do glitches). 

If you want it quantified, I gave it a 5/10 in challenge myself, playing on Apocalyptic in NG. But you have to do a NG+ playthrough anyways for one DLC trophy, and you can play on Apocalyptic there. This way, it's probably a 4/10 at most. 

Well, I just quickly started the second DLC to see if it's easy to access, and so far there are no new trophies. So either they are not synched yet, or there are none... 1f610.png

Strange. I hope they will show up. It was already disappointing enough that none of the Darksiders 2 Story DLCs received any trophies back in the day. 

2 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

The DLC is not up on the PS store yet, so it'll probably sync when the DLC is live and available for download.

It is though, I bought it 3 hours ago and was able to start it by talking to Vulgrim.  

4 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

Well, I just quickly started the second DLC to see if it's easy to access, and so far there are no new trophies. So either they are not synched yet, or there are none... 1f610.png

Sweet, I'll buy once it goes on sale on the PS store.

Thanks. ?

Ok be aware 

I have an original Save file (Level 66) just the base game completed

And a second save file (Level 100) 

(base game, The Crucible, new game + Armageddon 1 completed and a partial Armageddon 2 (only have Flame hollow) + access to the new armour

You need all 4 Hollows to complete the Keepers of the Void

So I have to play with my base game in order to complete the DLC - with no access to the DLC armour, as using my second save will force me to play a huge majority of the game again. 

I think I made a mistake by not grinding to level 100 on my Armageddon 1 run 

I hope no one else encountered this issue 

• Like 1