Keepers of the Void?

Sinthoras_96

19 hours ago, jh7459 said:

I have to say, my save file is sitting at NG+2 right at the beginning of the game, and these comments are not motivating me to grind through getting all the hollows again to play this DLC.  

At least the Abyssal Armor is cool, right?  Right?

is pretty but useless at this point imho 

On 17/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, ShadyMan8903 said:

That changed several patches ago. Each cycle you can select what difficulty to start on.

Im sorry for this off topic guys but i need to get this clear because im confused now lol
so you mean that changed and now it's possible to start NG+ on apocalyptic and get the trophy? i really need to know this because i have that trophy left and idk if i have to start all over or  i can use my save to play NG+

trophy for playing the apocalyptic mode i mean.

Edited by Janselin

21 minutes ago, Janselin said:

now it's possible to start NG+ on apocalyptic and get the trophy?

Patchnotes to 1.09 say:

Difficulty can now be switched when starting Armageddon mode. This means the previous playthrough’s difficulty does not affect the Armageddon save’s difficulty. This allows for the collection of the “Death Incarnate”(Complete the game on Apocalyptic difficulty) in subsequent New Game + playthroughs even if the previous playthroughs were played at a difficulty lower than “Apocalyptic”.

22 minutes ago, Janselin said:

Im sorry for this off topic guys but i need to get this clear because im confused now lol
so you mean that changed and now it's possible to start NG+ on apocalyptic and get the trophy? i really need to know this because i have that trophy left and idk if i have to start all over or  i can use my save to play NG+

trophy for playing the apocalyptic mode i mean.

You can get diff trophies in NG+. You choose new diff when starting a NG+