Well, what did you achieve? Changes????

Mackayprime79

Hello everyone, I wanted to make a forum post about, to see if anyone can confirm if the trophy for '' Well, what did you achieve? '' for doing all levels on the hardest difficulty is changed due to the new update that has released today (3/6/19) has added a new harder difficulty and new map Tokyo 3 set on a boat. 

Wondering if we have to play on the harder difficulty now and not Insane cause that's gonna suck. 

1 hour ago, Mackayprime79 said:

Hello everyone, I wanted to make a forum post about, to see if anyone can confirm if the trophy for '' Well, what did you achieve? '' for doing all levels on the hardest difficulty is changed due to the new update that has released today (3/6/19) has added a new harder difficulty and new map Tokyo 3 set on a boat. 

Wondering if we have to play on the harder difficulty now and not Insane cause that's gonna suck. 

The new difficulty has not been added in yet. As of June 3rd, 2019, the highest difficulty is Insane. You can still achieve the trophy on Insane difficulty. The next patch is supposed to add in a new, higher level of difficulty. IIRC, it should be out sometime in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

I was asking fella who got trophy after update, and he confirmed that you need new mission in Tokyo to get trophy.

If they add more difficulties this game will be 10/10 if already is 9/10 difficulty for me...

So only option is to get trophy before next patch.

• 4 weeks later...